The Sky Army

The Sky Army is a group of about nine million recruits as "Sky" their leader. Adam is Sky's real name. They love something called "butter." Butter is a gold ingot that is made to kill all squids. This is the Sky Army story.

Sky is the Butter King and he has millions of Butter Warriors. But, there is an enemy mob called a squid. Scientist have discovered a chemical that makes squids mix with humans. They are called Squid-men. Well the Butter Nation is being threatened by the Squidmen Union. They aren't really far away from each other so there is going to be a lot of battles.

Ever since Sky heard of this threat, he wanted to send as many Butter-Bombs on their capitol as possible. Since they don't have them ready yet, they will need to prepare for war. The Squid-man's leader wanted Sky to meet on the border of Butter Nation to sign a war treaty. The Squids didn't really want to sign it, they wanted to overcome the Butter Nation with millions of Squid-men. So, Sky was smart and made all of his recruits to follow him to the border. The Squids were waiting for them.

The Squids saw that there were too many recruits to overcome. So, they signed the treaty. But, when a new Squid-man Archer shot the first arrow at Sky, everybody started to kill. Sky was hit in the face with the arrow, but it only left a scar across his face. The Squid's troops bodies were everywhere. Sky was wounded when a Squid Warrior Rank 5 gashed him on the shoulder with his sword. The Squid King managed to escape with nineteen squids left alive. Sky was helped back to the castle with about 8.7 million recruits left.

Sky's cut was so bad, that his shoulder had to be removed, replaced by a steel one. Sky was better about two days later. The Squids however, were planning their next attack...for the castle. The Squids had their plan, they were going to rush 5 million Squid men through the nation and tackle the King of Butter.

Sky sent a scout to see if the squids were going to attack. When the scout came back with news that they were coming, all 8.9 million civilians and recruits were guarding the castle. They came, and they came with more squids. Sky and his Rebelious Nation of Butter held their guard to the castle. Everyone was dying, bodies flying everywhere, and the King of Butter v.s. the Squid King. The Squid King got the upper advantage, he has enchanted diamond armor and sword. But Sky only has full butter armor and the Butter Sword of Greatness. SKing tore through the butter armor wit hone slash. Everybody's body is in their fighting way. Sky fell over a body and S.King raised his sword and slashed Sky in the face. Bleeding, Sky got up and fell on his knees. He dropped his sword, S.King picked it up and made an X-shape with it to behead Sky. Then, the bravest civilian ran to S.King and tackled him. S.King stabbed the civilian and Sky picked up a dead squid's diamond sword and impelled the Squid King in the middle of his chest. He tossed him over the drawbridge and threw him in the water.

The Squid King was dead and all squids retreated and were all shot by archers. There was no battles, no squid, and no more war. Sky was terribly wounded and his right leg, left arm, and his ribcage had to be replaced. But, twelve years later, Sky dies from Lead Poisoning. He had a son, a daughter, and a Queen of Butter. The son's name is Skyler, others call him "Sky."

*TO BE CONTINUED*