•WEDDING•

"Are you excited?" Baley asked me, as the woman finished my make up.

  "Of course!! I'm about to marry the boy I love!! But I'm also extremely nervous. We're you you really nervous your wedding day?" I asked. She came over to me, putting her arms around me.

  "It's normal. Your entire life is about to change. You're going to be wife!" She exclaimed. I sighed, as the lady put the last touch on my makeup.

  "All done Zoey. Here is your dress." She said, handing me my wedding dress. I nodded, taking it in my hands. Baley followed me to the bathroom, helping me into it. I looked in the mirror, unable to believe I was getting married.

My dress was a simple strapless dress that had beautiful beading on the bodice and a ribbon belt

My dress was a simple strapless dress that had beautiful beading on the bodice and a ribbon belt. The skirt was silk and had a small train.

  "You Ready for this?" Baley asked me, pulling me from my thoughts. I looked at her, nodding.

  "As ready as I'll ever be." I sighed, walking out. I saw my dad standing there. He looked up when I walked out, and looked me up  and down.

  "Have I told you, that I'm re thinking my decision in giving Brody my blessing?" He jokes. I let out a nervous chuckle, as he comes towards me.

  "I can't believe my little girl is getting married." He sighed, taking my hand. I looked at him, kissing his cheek.

  "Believe it. It's happening." I smiled. He laughed, looking my arm with his. We headed out, as Baley followed.

  I got in line behind the flower girl, Lukus' daughter Brynn and Baley and Maria were behind me to help with my train.

  I had chosen Maria and Baley as my maids of honor and Sam was Brody's best man and Nick and my brothers along with Logan were his groomsmen. I watched at Brynn lakes down the aisle throwing petals on the ground. I grinned, when I heard the wedding song come on. Everyone stood up as I walked down the aisle with my dad by my side. I tried to avoid looking at Brody so I didn't cry just yet, but it was inevitable. We locked eyes, as his face lit up. I smiled at him, still going down the aisle. We stopped at the front, as the preacher looked at us.

  "Who gives this young lady away?" He asked.

  "I do." My dad said. He gave me a small peck on my cheek before I walked up the alter to stand in front of Brody.

  BRODY POV

  I watched Zoey walk down the aisle with her dad, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I could tell she was avoiding eye contact but when we locked eyes, I could see the excitement and nervousness in them, probably exactly what mine looked like. My face lit up as she smiled at me, as she got closer.

  "Who gives this young lady up?" The preacher spoke.

  "I do." Her dad announced he fire kissing her cheek lightly. She came up to the alter, standing in front of me.

  "And now for the vows." The preacher said. "Brody, you may say the vows you have prepared." He instructed me. I nodded, pulling out my paper.

  "Zoey. I never knew what Love was until I saw you at cheer tryouts that day. You just looked so confident and I was attracted to you immediately. When you fell from your stunt, it was just luck that I happened to be there. It could have been anyone, but I'm glad I was there to catch you. Since then, I slowly began to fall for you more and more. At first, you made it very clear it wanted nothing to do with me because of what people said about me around school, but I'm so very happy you gave me a chance. You light up every day with your perfect smile and perfect laugh. I've said it many times, and I'm going to say it again. My world has revolved around you since the moment you stepped in it. I have told you all my secrets, about my sister, about Sam, and most importantly, I gave you my heart because I knew you were the one I've been searching for. I love you cheerleader. Always have, always will." I recited. I looked up and saw my perfect girl, crying. She was grinning at me, as I smirked. She chuckled slightly, pulling her paper out.

"Brody. No one has never treated me like you do. You treat me with gentleness and affection. I know every part of you, your right dimple that only appears when someone makes you laugh until your stomach hurts, the way your eyes twinkle when you talk about Rue, and the way your nose scrunched up when you lie. And I love all of them. You are the boy who literally stole my heart. From the day at the water fountain, to when you caught me in first period on the first day. I didn't know it then, but I had always felt something for you. We have definitely had our fair share of arguments, but we've made it through them all. We wouldn't be here if I hadn't gone home crying to my brothers how mad you made me. Your annoyingly perfect and beautiful smirk that you have had mastered probably even before high school, can make my heart beat a million miles per minute. I remember when we first started dating, everyone made fun of me. I ran to the theater room crying, and you found me. You always found me and I always found you. Even after Nathan broke up with me and I ran to you. I've always wondered what everyone always means by you'll find the one eventually, and when you do, you'll create a fairytale. Well player, our fairytale has only just begun." She spoke out, choking from trying not to cry. She looked up at me, grinning like a nerd.

"And now for the rings." The preacher said. Jax's son walked up with the pillow that held the rings. The preacher took them, handing one to me. "Repeat after me Brody. With this ring."

"With this ring."

"I do wed."

"I do wed."

"To Love And to hold you, Zoey."

"To love and to hold you, Zoey."

"Till death do we part."

"Till death do we part." I slid the ring on her finger, feeling her shaking hands. I held it in mine, lifting it to my lips. I placed a soft kiss on the ring, then let go.

He did the same with Zoey, as her small hands slid the ring on my finger. She lifted it, kissing my knuckles.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife! You may-" The preacher began, but I was way ahead of him. I pulled Zoey into me, crashing my lips on hers. Her hands went around my neck, as everyone cheered. We pulled away, as we rested our foreheads against each other's.

"I love you." I whispered. She smiled, pecking my lips again.

"I love you too." She said. We faced our friends and family that were cheering.

"I am proud to be the first to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. McKnight!" He said as we began to walk down the aisle, hand in hand.

ZOEY POV

"I am proud to be the first to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. McKnight!" The preacher said as Brody and I strutted down the aisle hand in hand.

I was his wife. He was my husband. I was officially, Zoey Melanie McKnight.