A women so heartless

No one POV
Yn:*laughing*Jake...stop...please...your killing me-e-e!
Jacob:Not until you say yes *laughing*
Yn: Fine...yes
Jacob: Yes what?!
Yn: Yes, I will go to the mall with you
Jacob: Why didn't you just say so.

~At the Mall~

Jacob POV
Yn looks so pretty when she laughs. Man, I wish she could be mine...Wait I mean, uhh forget it. Am I really falling for Yn. No, I have a girlfriend and I'm going to be loyal to her, even though Yn is hella fine. You know what, I have a problem?!
Ray,Chres,Craig: WHAT?!
Ray: But you have Jazzy. Doesn't she mean the world to you?!
Craig: Ohh hell naw, what the fuck!!! Is that Jazzy?!
Chres: Ohh, yes it is, and she's makin out with this fuckboy.

Jacob walks up to Jazzy furiously

Jacob: Who the hell is he!!!*yelling*
Jazzy: It's not what it looks like?!

Yn walks out of Fashionova
Yn: Woah, I guess I came at the wrong time. Oh hey guys!
Boys: Hey *no emotion at all*
Jacob: Jazzy! How could you! You were my everything. Now you come hear with this nigga!
???: Who you callin nigga
Jacob: Shut up
Craig: Hey you guys wanna go to Johnny Rockets?
Everyone: SHUT THE HELL UP
Craig: Hurtful
Jacob: U know what Jazzy we're through! Don't call me, text me, dm me, just stay the hell out my life. You can keep your fuckboy. Have a great life!!!*he said while crying and running away*
Yn: Jake*she said while running after him*
Craig: Bitch
Ray: Hore
Chres: Slut
???: You liar, traitor how could you. You little bitch.

~Walking Home~
Yn POV
I've never seen him this mad before. I'm kinda frightened to see him like this. But I knew he was still the same sweet, lovable guy. I just hated to see him mad, or even sad. He is heartbroken now, but I'm gonna repair it.
Yn: Hey
Jake: Hey
Yn: You Okay?
Jake: Of course I'm not okay! I gave her my heart! And you know what she does with it! She cheats on me with some douce bag! That girl was my everything! And this is how I get repaid?!
Yn: *crying* Well I'm sorry if I try to help! I'm trying to make YOU feel better. I hate seeing you mad! And you know that. But instead you want to snap at me. I hope you feel better. *crying*
Jacob: Yn...I'm sorry.

Jacob POV
Dammit, I forgot how sensitive she is. She may look really tough, but deep down inside she's really a sensitive girl. And now I do feel guilty because, she's right. She does hate it when I'm mad, or even sad. I always mess up things.