stranger - jonah marais [smut]

i was invited to a party in l.a. which i didn't really care about. i'm not that type of girl that goes to every single party ever and then gets drunk but my friend convinced me to go and so i went.

i enter the house, it was extremely loud with so many people everywhere. they all had drinks in their hands and were dancing. i pushed through the crowd and made my way over to the snack bar. apparently, my friend had told me the house belonged to these 5 boys that were in a band called Why Don't We. clever name, i guess. as i grabbed a cup to pour a drink, i felt something squeeze my ass, no, SOMEONE. i quickly turned around with an angry face to see a tall boy, around 6 feet looking down at me with a smirk on his face. he was so handsome, but he did something so wrong that i couldn't help it. i reached up and tried to push him when he grabbed my hand. "don't be like that sexy." the man said. "wha-?" he pulled me upstairs. "excuse me, what are you doing!?" i yelled at him but he stopped me, slamming his lips on mine. at first, i fought it but his lips were so sweet and soft that i gave in. i kissed him back. it was getting very passionate and so i jumped on him and things got heated. i could feel his boner, he was REALLY being turned on. i palmed it and he let out quiet moans. he walks towards the bedroom and slams the door shut as he drops me on the bed. i look at his dick, there was a huge bulge. i raised an eyebrow, "you need any help with that?" he laughed and came towards me. he got on his knees as i slowly kissed my way up to his boxers. i took them off using my teeth and i couldn't believe my eyes. his dick was huge, bigger than ive ever seen. as i was staring at it he said something, "too big for you princess?" he smirked. "not at all." i smiled back and immediately started licking his dick. he moaned in pleasure as i deepthroated him. "ohh, you're s-so damn g-good at this." he threw his head back and moaned even more. i just giggled. "baby, im going to cum!" he yelled. all of the sudden, i felt a warm liquid in my mouth and i swallowed it, while he was watching me. "now, it's time to give you some pleasure." he raised an eyebrow and pushed me back so i was on the bottom. he kissed my neck and left hickeys all over. i moaned as he found my sweet spot. he slowly went down until he reached my panties. "let's take care of these." he ripped them off and i was left bare on the bottom. he went down and licked my clit as i took off my bra. he grabbed a boob and squeezed it. i moaned as he plunged two fingers into me. i could feel a knot in my stomach, im about to cum. "ohh god!" i yelled. before i could climax, he took his fingers out and looked at me. "what the hell, what was that for?!" i yelled. he didn't say anything, slipped on a condom and without any warning, he slammed his dick in me. at first, it hurt like a bitch but then i started a lot of pleasure. he made me go on top of him and i rode him, up and down. i moaned and looked at him. he had a weird look on his face, like he was looking for something. all of the sudden, a HUGE amount of pleasure went through my body as he went deeper and deeper with every thrust. "found it." my g-spot, of course. "damn, you feel so good." he moaned. "and so tight." he plunged in even deeper and it made my question if there was even an end to my vagina. as he was thrusting, a knot formed in my stomach and i screamed with pleasure as i released my liquids. he had also released his liquids. i got off him and cleaned up. i collapsed ind the bed and a thought immediately crossed my mind. i just had sex with a stranger.