limelight - zach herron [smut]

i was going to a wdw concert since they were my favourite band. i love them so so much, especially zach. i don't know why, but i've always been attracted to him. sometimes staring at him meant changing into a new pair of panties.

the concert started and it was crazy. zach's melodic voice made him look so innocent and sweet. i had limelight tickets and was so excited to meet him. during the concert, he looked at me and winked while tossing a piece of paper at me. i grasped for it and read it, "meet me during limelight, I want to talk to you". i was stunned, why would THE zach herron ask ME of all people to "talk" to. i was curious as to what he wants to talk about so i waited to figure it out.

it was finally time for the limelights to begin meeting the boys and i walked straight up to zach. "i see you received my message." he smirked and i blushed. "come with me." he grabbed my wrist and led me backstage. "so what did you want to talk to me about?" his face moved closer to mine and he bit his lip. "you are so beautiful, all i want to do is fuck you so hard." he said roughly. i had no words, i stared blankly at him. he put his face in my neck and pinned me to the wall as i moaned in pleasure of the kisses he was giving me. my hands found their way to his pants and tugged at it. i took off his boxers and palmed his dick. he whimpered in pleasure and took a sharp breath in. i went down and started kitty licking his dick. "don't tease me babe." zach groaned. i took in as much as i could and bobbed. he put his hands on the back of my head and helped me go faster. all of the sudden, he cummed on my tongue. he then took off my pants and took a condom pack out of his pocket. he slipped it on and rubbed my clit with his dick on my panties. "who wants some pleasure from daddy?" zach smirked. "i do." i said in between my moans. i screamed as he ripped through my panties and thrusted inside me. he didn't slow down at all and just kept going in and out of me. i gasped in pain but moaned at the same time. i felt a knot in my stomach form when all of the sudden, he plunged his dick, balls deep and cummed into the condom. i cummed as well. we started to clean up and put our clothes back on. i stared at my panties, there was a huge hole in them and those were my favourite pair of underwear. i stared at zach and he smirked. "you won't need a need a new one anytime soon." he said. my cheeks flushed and he left to attend the other limelights. i plunged the underwear into my jacket when i noticed a sticky note. "meet me at my hotel at 9 for some more fun ;)". it's going to be a long night.