1.4

Chapter 14
Can't keep the bad out of me.
May 5, 2017
Jayden POV

    It's been a week since we left. I haven't ate anything since. I drink a lot more than I ever did with Annie. Ever since I started drinking, I've gained a lot of weight. My mom told me that I need to eat, but I don't talk to her a lot either. I wrote to her saying I'll eat again if we move back, I'll stop drinking if we move back, I'll talk again if we move back. Maybe it'll work.

   I went to school and when I got home I FaceTimed Annie, Hayden, and Hayley. 

   "Hey guys."

   "Hey Jayden!" Hayley yelled

  "Hey Hayley."

  She smiled.

   "We miss you." Annie said

    "I miss you too. I'm almost to my moms breaking point. If that makes you feel better."

     "Well thats good. What have you been doing?"

     "Hold on I'll text it to you. But delete it after."

    "Okay."

Jayden: I've been "mute". I "Drink" (I water it down by 99%). I don't eat around her.

     ----Messages deleted----

  "Oh my god, I hope she's at her breaking point."

  "Jayden!"

 "That's her, I gotta go!"

  I ended the call, and faced my mother.

 I looked up. "You can't be good can you," She said. 

I shook my head.

 "Do you wanna move back?"

 I aggressively nodded my head yes.

"Well if we move back, I won't have to see you as much."

 Finally she sees it how I do.

  "You said you'll speak, well go ahead."

  "Hi!" I said and ran upstairs.

  As soon as I got in my room, I FaceTimed Annie, Hayden, and Hayley. "Guys!!!!" I screamed into the phone with excitement. "You are moving back?" Hayden questions. "How'd you know?" I asked. "You left the phone on FaceTime. When I heard you open the door, I hit end call," Annie smirked. "I'm happy you can come back," Hayley said with her bright smile. "Me too Haybug, me too," I smiled.

------------------------------------

Short filler because I'm on Christmas break.