1

Tesys POV
So my bffs Kira Mayo Hannah Alex and Bre all have a crush on the friendship bros .

Kira +Kida =❤
Same with Hannah and Deedee, Bre and Deedee and Mayo and Kida. Me I don't like any just a cool gal rolling with my bffs.
My bestfreinds Mayo Bre and Kira ,Alex and Mateo ,Lovers❤❤❤❤💞💞💞😍😍😍😊😊 😄😄😄😇,bought tickets to a concert the friendship bros were performing . They bought 6 tickets . 6 for the actual concert and another 6 to meet them backstage making it 12 tickets .

Kira POV

So has you all already know so me and my best friends have crushes on the friendship bros apart from Tesy. I'm texting my friend to get ready cause the concert starts by 8 and it is 7:30.

Kira ummm guys you know the concert strats by 8 and its 7 30

E/b except Tesy- Can't wait

Tesy - Yea watt ever but don't forget skull starts on Monday

E/b - true but u didn't have to break the fun

Tesy - yea I had too

Alex just stfu

Tesy - who u talking to hoe

E/b - you bish

Tesy - well see ya

E/b - see ya

Tesy POV

Well my friend will soon be here so I dress up not too flashy cause I'm sure my friends did so I wear a black crop top, a red jacked tied on my waist, red shorts ,black pantyhose and my red Jordan's . As soon as I was done my friend arrived as I have said earlier so flashy .

Skip to after concert

Still Tesys POV

After the concert which was boring as fuck, my friendsdragged me to see the celeb when the saw the I saw Kida looking at Kira and Mayo cause they were half way naked . Kida was looking at them and bitting his lips men those girls were blushing like seriously just to turn to see Deedee doing the same to Hannah and Bre. I saw Mateo flirting with Alex and I was like watt the fuck.

Then I noticed Kida was looking at me and licking his lips so I just told my friends if they need me I will be at the car .

Tesy uhmm guys I will be in the car( every one turned around and looked at me , then started talking to each other again)

All the girls - Ok tesy

Tesy watt