Five

Note:

Super Duper short story, but I updated right ? riigghtt  ?

Gon had told you the plan on killing the larged wild boar. He was going to tangled it with his fishing rod, and you are going to shoot it right on the head. Nodding, the plan commence. " Heee-aahhh ! "  Gon grunted pulling the boar back with all his strength.

You immediatly jumped forward pointing the gun on it's head. Just as you were about to shoot Gon lost his grip on the boar. You cursed as it ran full speed towards you in fury and jumped away. Unlucky as you are it managed to scratch the side of your stomach.

You gunted in pain making Gon worry and rushed to you. The bore turn around from it's previous dash , coming at you and Gon. Gon tighten his grip on the fishing pole while you aimed carefully on the bore and pressured your wound.

With a small click the bullet drove towards it's fore head. The bore didn't even screech as it fell on the saide. " Wow... (y/n) your amazing !"  Gon cheered but paused as he saw your wound. "Oh I'm so sorry" He panicked.

" Let's get you to Aunt Mito- "  " I'll carry her " Killua appeared out of no where." Killua ?!?!" Gon confusedly said. " Aren't you helping Aunt Mito ?"  The white haired assassin shrugged and gently lifted you up carrying you bridal style.

You blushed at this. " H-hey I can still walk ! You don't have to carry me ! " Killua didn't respond though, and seemed rather angry. You glanced back at Gon who looked a bit of ashamed at the situation. The three of you walked silently back.

Aunt Mito scolded you to no end on how you should cherish your body since you were a girl,etc. " Okay Gon step out for a while " The boy nodded closing the door but not beofre glancing at you full of regrets.

You only smiled weakly. " Um...should i get out too? " Killua shifted uncomfortably when Aunt Mito started to lift up your dress." No, no I need someone to help me I can't ask Gon, He feels guilty as he is... "

She mutters examining the wound. 'Not ! I want more drama !' She giggled mentally. " Alright press her wound would you ? " Killua hesitated but complied anyway. You blushed at the contact and wish you could have fainted of bloodlost.

Killua seemed to notice your uneasiness and smirked. ' Oh...God how I want to wipe it out of his face ' You gritted your teeth. " Is it painful ? " Aunt Mito asked a bit worried of the action. You shook your head,you've had worse.

Meanwhile Killua was trying on his best to distract himself. Teasing you and all,even though he's embarassed himself. Aunt Mito  smiled to herself. She finished bandaging the wound and excused herself to get you some food.

You immediatley pulled down your dress after the door closed and sat up. Killua blinked at your now apparent red like tomato face. " Oh,so I'm not the only one that can blush !" He shouted in triumph.

You blushed even harder and headed him. "S-shut up !" You shouted back. Killua just grinned though, as is he found the answer to the universe." Not so tough are you... " Killua teased.

You grumbled disapointed at yourself for not being able to dodge the mere boar. Killua looked confused as you suddenly became quite.He sighed and pat your head gently. " It's fine It's fine " He mumbled flustered, not really knowing what to say.

Oddly enough  you felt calmer and more comfortable at his touch. Soon enough you were lulled to sleep by his soft strokes. Killua ended up carrying you again to your room passing Aunt Mito who was grinning like a mad man.

The former assassin could only blushed and denied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's All Mina-san !

PLEASE VOTE !

FOLLOW !

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST !

COMMENT !

THANK YOU~