•70• Chapter

Dedicated to:
@EllaJ98
Thank you so much for voting. I hope you liked the story. Have a nice day!

Also, the story is ending very soon and after it's completed, I'll take my time to edit this whole book to make it shorter. I don't think I will unpublish and edit, just letting you know. It won't change the plot but just make it more organising, I guess, hopefully. Anyway, thank you for reading until now. 💓

"What are you talking about?" I said almost stuttering the whole question. He let go of my wrist and I rested the spoon back in the lunch box. I was too busy thinking about what he just said.

"I know you like me, SeonMi." He said and my hand shook underneath the lunchbox. He dug under his pocket inside the blanket that was covering his legs. He took out his phone. What?

I cursed under my breath. "I read it all." He said and I almost dropped the lunchbox but thankfully, Jungkook took it and put it aside on the table at the side before I could.

I stood up. "You read what?"

"There's so point in lying, you sent it from your phone not Essa's." He said. I couldn't quite tell if he was angry or just hurt that I lied. "So...you're Essa?"

I played with my hands in hope that someone would barge in but it didn't matter now anyway. I nodded shamefully, my head facing the floor.

"I knew it." He said and I jerked my head up. "I knew JangMi couldn't be Essa."

"JangMi?" I asked. What was he talking about? "What about JangMi?"

He shrugged his shoulders and removed the blanket from his legs trying his best to stand up. I immediately went to him to stop him but it wasn't his goal to stand up at all. He hugged me out of nowhere.

My eyes shot wide open but I couldn't look at his face because of his tight embrace. He released me after an awfully long hug that I loved.

He grinned so cutely but that picture drifted away when I met his lips on mine. He kissed me passionately softly and his lips sometimes tremble, I didn't know if it was because he was weak after the medications or he was scared.

I kissed him back softly as well but to my surprise, he kissed me like an animal hunger. I couldn't quite keep up but soon I got the hang of it until-

"Ah, sorry." A voice called. We parted and looked where the sound came from. "I'll go back now." Jimin awkwardly walked backwards, hitting the door on the way.

"Wait." I started but Jungkook stopped me by pulling my arm so he could pull me close to him.

"Don't worry about him," he shrugged. I nodded.

After he left, he made sure to close the door. I still had no idea what just happened now. I looked at Jungkook and he was smiling from ear to ear.

"So," I started. "You know?"

He nodded and looped his arm around my waist. "I missed you, MiMi."

I smiled at him saying my name again or my nickname actually. "So you're not mad?"

He looked up at me from his medial bed. He shook his head. "I'm not. You look so different."

"You too. You look nothing like my Jungkook."

"My?" He smirked and squeezed my waist. I swat his hand to loosen his grip and he does just a little. "So what, now I'm not your Jungkook?"

"Of course you are." I said and he let go of me so I could sit next to him. I took the lunchbox to feed him as I was instructed. "What should we tell Jimin?"

"To back off and that you're mine." He said with his mouth full.

"I'm serious." I said blushing a bit. He took the spoon from my hand and filled the spoon with rice and kimchi. He put it close to my mouth, I ate it.

"I'm serious." He said with his straight face that almost scared me. "Now feed me." He returned to his giddy self that made me crack into a smile.

I fed him until Ajhumma cane back. She looked surprised to see us so close that I could understand. I tried to move a little far from Jungkook but he caught me and pretended me from doing so.

"I see you two have talked." She chuckled and took the lunch box from my hand. "Thank you SeonMi."

I bowed a welcome. "I'll leave you two alone." I said because I thought the mother and son needed some time together. Jungkook who I had not noticed had held my hand, squeezed my hand but I shook my head to gesture him to let me go. He obediently let go and soon I left the room.

"So you and him?" A voice asked that made me jump. Jimin raised an eyebrow at me.

"I guess." I said rubbing the back of my head awkwardly. We were, weren't me? I mean, we did kiss. Kiss! Oh god, we kissed! I blushed at the thought.

"Okay, okay." Jimin said as if he wasn't convinced. "I'm watching you SeonMi ah. Don't hurt him."m

"I won't, I promise." I smiled and picked up my back.

"Where are you going?" He asked and unhooked his arm around me.

"To talk to a friend."