the beginning

Callie got put in juvie because she busted her fosters dad's car light because he was abusing Jude just for trying on his wife's 👗 dress. When she tried to stop it he turned and hit her and that's when she took a baseball bat and smashed his head lights.

Now in juvie she was getting out and when kids get out the other kids that are in there get jealous and hit and beat the ones getting out. Lena gets a call from bill too take her for a bit because Callie has ha bad luck with foster dad's and they thought that having a same sex relationship with two woman will be beneficial to her. Lena already has 3 children in the house but agrees to take her anyway because it's temporary.

Callie goes over to her social worker in front of Lena and asked where's Jude. Lena than asked who is Jude Callie didn't answer.

Back at the 🏠 house Brandon walks in and sees Callie and he said to her you look familiar, Callie just smiled.

Callie sweet the 🏠 house phone and was gonna call Jude but later on the phone was gone because Lena was using it. Callie noticed Brandon's phone and took it and called Jude hoping he would pick up but there was no answer so she put Brandon's phone back.

The next day Brandon received many calls from a certain number band Callie was near him when he gets another call so she took the phone and said hey baby are you ok? Jude said to her yes cal but I really miss you that's when his foster dad took the phone from him. Callie got scared and ran towards the bus Brandon followed her when they got to her old Foster home Brandon distracted him so she could get Jude's attention and that's when her foster dad saw her and got his gun. When Brandon didn't show up for his piano gig Stef decided to track his phone because Jesus was always losing it and she found him Mike, Stef, and Lena showed up at the house and arrested her foster dad. Callie hugged Jude. Stef, Lena, Callie, Brandon and Jude got into the car to go back to the Fosters home. When they got back there Marianna said oh who's this little cutie? Callie said oh he's my um brother. Marianna asked Jude how old he is and Jude said I'm 3 years old soon to be 4. Marianna said cool and gave him a hug. Jude smiled and hugged her back because he looked towards Callie and she nodded yes.

Lena made up the couch for the both of them. Callie thanked them.

The next morning Lena took Callie and Jude to 🏫 school. Jude was enrolled in pre School and Callie in anchor beach.

Jude was playing on the monkey bars he fell and hit his head. The teacher called Lena and she took her and Callie to take Jude to the hospital. At the hospital the nurse comes out and said ok he is fine but I need you Ms. Foster to sign because your his mom right. Callie than interrupted and said no she is not his mom I am. Lena looked at her with a surprise look. The nurse needed permission to give Jude stitches.