Chapter 1

Time keeps turning. You keep up with the times. If you try to stop, you will be torn. And with time wounds heal, but only externally. Inwardly, the wounds remain. They are difficult to cure. You keep trying to get ahead. Just like in love. Love is the greatest happiness, but it can also hurt a lot. You fall in love, but you have to expect to get heartbroken, that's the terrible thing about love, the grief that you try to hide, to suppress, or to abandon completely, but also what you try, you can not do it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Grey's Anatomy *** 14 Season ( after 14x05 ) ***

A month has passed since Nathan moved to LA with Megan and her son. Meredith was very happy that he came back with her and did not just give her up. And Megan overcame herself and gave Nathan another chance. Meredith had reunited two people who loved each other.

Although it hurt Meredith that she had to give, as she had or still has feelings for Nathan, Nathan and Megan had his happy ending on the beach in Los Angeles. She and Megan were in contact. Megan was important because she had found a good friend in Meredith. With Nathan, however, Meredith had been against it for a month no longer contact when he wrote her last by text message and thanked her. She also thanked him, because she had met him and he made sure that she could believe in love again and had to go further.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She had to go to the hospital early because of an operation. For 2 months she had a lot of work. She was preparing to apply for the Harper Avery to get on the list of nominees, and she had one operation after the other.

Maggie and Alex sat in the kitchen. "It's just sad. She plays the strong outward, but inside she is fragile. She misses Nathan, but she does not want to admit it. "Maggie said and drank from her coffee. "You do not have to tell me everything again. I know that. She's so good for the world and has brought Riggs and Hunt's sister together, like Armor. And now she is distracting herself with many operations, with many. Like when Shepherd went to Washington when she told him to drive him to Washington, like Riggs now. And the best is yet to come 50 operations, no patient has died with her. She has a lucky streak. "Alex said as Meredith came down.

"Hey Good morning. A great day to save lives. "Meredith said and smiled and went to the coffee machine and poured coffee into her thermo cup. Maggie looked at her. "How are you?" Maggie asked her. "Good." said Meredith. "Are you ready to go?" Alex asked her, noticing her was on the go. "Yes I have a liver transplant, I'm already late anyway. Can you take the kids with you? "Meredith asked both. "Sure." Said Alex. "Thank you. Bye. "Meredith said and left. Maggie looked after her and sighed. "It will break down sometime." Maggie said. "But then it is our duty to catch it. I look after the kids. "Alex said and went upstairs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I lost a very good cardiothoracic surgeon." Bailey said with Webber walking down the hallway. "Yes, Riggs was an excellent surgeon. Too bad he left. But I'm sure you'll find a new surgeon for the job, as well as the position of Chief Ortho Surgeon. "Webber said. "Only now Pierce has to take over some operations. Riggs had always been her right-hand man. "Bailey said. "Maggie is very good she does that. And did not you say you have new applicants today?" Richard said.

"Yes two introduce themselves for the Ortho. I'm late. "Bailey said, looking at the clock. "Should I go with you?" Richard asked her. "No, I'll do it alone." she said, hurrying with her short legs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++