Chapter 3

Alicia's P.o.v -

I sat there shoving another mouth full of cake with anger because Chris was late again.

"Ms. Ramirez , we can schedule you for another day if you'd like we know how your fiancé has a busy schedule" the lady asked and I shook my head at her in response before answering.

"My fiancé will be here , he promised me" I stated letting out another deep breath.

"I think the red velvet is pretty good what about you Alex?" Mona exclaimed clearly trying to change the subject.

I watched both Ashli and Alexandria looked at me.

"I'll try and call Ry to see where he is if you want" Ashli half smiled trying to give me some assurance.

"It's fine let him practice"I sighed taking a sip from the glass of whine.

"Licia?" she questioned wanting a answer from me.

"Chris isn't here so I don't like anything" I hissed getting another forkful to my mouth.

"Your clearly eating it , I mean it must not be that bad" Mona argue getting a glare from Alexandria.

"Just shut up and eat your cake Mona!!!" I snapped dropping my fork onto the glass plate and exited the cake place.

"I swear I'm going to kill this man" I hissed pulling out my phone from my pocket and dialing his number.

"I ask for one day! one damm day!" I screamed as it continued to ring until it reached voicemail.

"Hey this is Chris! leave a message!" his voice echoed through my phone.

"Christopher Armand Taylor , I ask you for one day out of your time and you can't even be here to figure out the kind of cake you want for our wedding!! If you're not here in the next 10 minutes I'm calling this stupid appointment off! don't make promises if you can't keep them" I stated hanging up the phone and walking back into the cake place.

Chris's P.o.v -

"What are you guys doing after practice?" Kiké questioned shoving trayce on his way to get a fly ball.

I had been caught in a deep thought until the calling of my name got my attention.

"Chris!!!!" Cody screamed and that's That's when the ball hit me straight in my eye.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted clenching onto my eye.

The guys surrounded me as I continued to wince in pain.

They rushed me to the trainor immediately and that's when it hit me.

I was suppose to be at cake testing almost an hour ago.

"Okay! hurry up and get me ice gotta get out of here!" I demanded as coach Dave dragged me along with Kiké.

"What do you mean Chris?!! your talking crazy!?" Kiké chuckled nervously.

"You forgot didn't you?" Dave questioned shaking his head at me as I felt this horrible feeling in my stomach.

"Go get my phone" I demanded watching Kiké run out of my sight.

I got up onto the table quickly and Cassidy was running around the room looking for things.

"Christopher your in big trouble!!!" he cried turning my phone my way to see my notifications.