01

Warning: SMUT

The sun streams in on Harry as he lays down on the bed, a sleeping Louis in his arms beside him. He stares at him adoringly, taking in how his lashes cast shadows over his sharp cheek bones. He bites his lip and presses a chaste kiss to Louis's lips, "Prince." He whispers softly, pressing his morning wood against his back.

The prince groaned and he could instantly knew what Harry wanted. "Is this just gonna be your favorite morning activity ya horny dog..." He said before he turned to him and curled up against him feeling sleepy

The captain watched him before he chuckled and kissed his head. "Can't help it. It's like my body knows you're right next to me and gets excited."

Louis snorted before he finally opened his eyes and looked up at him. "You're impossible Captain." He said before he moved so he was straddling him and looking down at him with a sleepy smirk. "What are ya gonna make me do then hm?" He said as he leaned down and pecked his lips.

Harry groaned and gripped his hips. "Ride me..."

Louis gave him a look. "You're making me do all the work..." He said before he leaned in to whisper into his ear. "Was hoping you'd fuck me into the sheets but okay." He said as he grinded against him.

"You weren't saying that the first time I fucked you..." Harry smirked as he spanked Louis's ass and squeezing at the flesh for emphasis.

"I was an innocent prince virgin then..." He argued back with a whine feeling his cock begin to swell at the attention on his ass

Harry smirks and sits up. He kisses Louis' chest and sucks his nipple into his mouth, teeth nipping. "Not so innocent now are you?" He teased

Louis gasped a little and let his head fall back as he sucked on his nipple. "You've definitely tainted that innocence yourself captain." He said breathily

Harry smirked before he flipped him over so he was on his back. Harry leaned down and pecked his lips before he grabbed both of his hands in his one bigger hand and placed it above his head. "Keep them there..." He said sternly and Louis knew when captain said so, you definitely followed his rules

"Yes captain." He said as he gripped onto the sheets that laid above his head and prayed to god he didn't move.

Harry slowly kissed down his body and removes his pants carefully revealing the soft cotton underwear he's wearing. Harry's intense green eyes stare right at Louis's soft blue ones as he takes them off. "Haz please."

"Shush...or I'll put a gag on you. I know how much you like that though, so maybe I should..." He said as he smirked devilishly. He stroked Louis softly before he reached up and let his thumb glide on Louis's thin lips. "Open."

Louis opened up his mouth before Harry shoved his pointer and middle finger in his mouth. "Suck...make it count. Only lube you'll get."

Louis whimpered before he began to do as he told and tried to get his fingers as wet as possible. Soon enough Harry removed his fingers before he flipped Louis over and made his ass stand in the air while his chest touched the mattress.

Harry slapped Louis's ass making Louis gasp. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

Sure enough Harry was gonna fulfill his promise when he has fingered the boy enough he spits on his hard on and angles himself so he was able to go all the way in him. And with one swift movement he was all the way in.

"Ah!" Louis nearly screamed out. "Fuck..." He whimpered.

Harry smirked and began to move the slightest. "Not so innocent...I kind of miss innocent virgin prince Louis."

Louis scoffed but moaned straight after as Harry began to develop a rhythm. "I don't...too whiney." He said as he was attempting to pull himself up with his own arms but Harry stopped him and placed his hand on the middle of his back.

"You've changed since you've chosen the dark pirate side." He teased. "I loved seeing how wide your eyes were when I even mentioned the word sex."

Louis groaned as he couldn't move and that angle Harry had was absolutely amazing. "I had no clue what I was getting myself into..." He panted softly.

Before any of them could say another thing a knock was at the door and both of them looked to the door. "Captain?" Zayn called. Harry stared at the door before he looked to Louis who looked scared. He smirked before he pulled him close but his hand over his mouth.

"Don't make a peep." He whispered before he thrusted again. "What is it?" He called.

Louis tried not to make a noise but it was hard with the pleasure he was receiving. "Just wanted to make sure you and Louis were coming down to breakfast. Plus there is sword training to be done with the prince."

Harry hummed as he continued to softly thrust into Louis. Since Louis has officially decided to become a pirate, there has been a lot of measures the crew needed to do before Louis was officially ready to face in an official battle. "Louis is still asleep so give us ten minutes." He said.

Zayn let out a yes captain before a silence followed and that made Harry assume that he was gone. "Finally." He hummed before he thrusted into Louis harder making Louis moan out this time.

"Close..." Louis said muffled into Harry's hand that was still over his mouth.

"You'll cum after me..." He growled into his ear. It resulted in a whimper from Louis which made Harry laugh the slightest. "You'll cum soon my love...your beautiful body has got me so turned on..." He praised softly. "Can't believe it's all mine..." He said as he finally let go of Louis and the boy whimpered as he fell back to the position before.

Soon enough Harry let's out a low groan and ends up cumming into Louis. Louis soon cums after and lays there with a sigh. "I don't know if I ever could get tired of that Captain Styles." He said.

Harry smirked and he pulled him close. "Neither can I...princey."

A/N FIRST CHAPTER IS SMUT WHAT DO YA THINK?!?!?!

The true drama and plot development will start up next chapter.

Comment: #CaptainAndPrincey if you enjoyed this chapter

Question: What do you guess is gonna happen in this book?

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

- -kas- -