Male! Reader X Kyoya (oneshot)

Running your fingers through your hair you let out a light-hearted sigh. Every girl around you giggled and blushed a violent red; they all seemed too nervous or helplessly in love with you to speak. All of them were pretty and good company but you heart didn’t belong to anyone there and what frustrated you even more was the fact you weren’t entirely sure who it really did belong to.

“I-I-is t-there s-s-something w-wrong (y-yourn-name)?” The nearest guest to you asked.

You glanced at her with your beautiful (eyecolour) eyes causing her face to go even redder; you felt that if she got any redder she might explode. Slipping your hands around the side of her face you pulled her head gently to be inline with yours. Gazing into her large brown eyes and whispered flawlessly “When in the company of an amazingly perfect girl like you all of my troubles disappear.” 

You let go of her face before she sunk backwards and huddled with the other giggling girls. At this point you glanced around the room; Honey and Mori were together (surprise surprise) with another group of guests and a large amount of candy. Hikaru and Kyaru were playing the which is Hikaru game with another set of guests who were really trying to find a single difference between the two while being mystified by there ‘brotherly love’. Haruhi was also with a group of guests; when you first joined the host club you too mistook her for a boy; Tamaki was with a group of guests but was keeping a close eye on Haruhi. Finally there was Kyoya. He sat in a corner of the club and a group of guests were sitting by him watching him work. He seemed so comfortable just letting them watch him.

While bringing you attention back to your own guests who were still giggling and whispering you noticed the clock and, without showing it, you were relieved.

“My darlings we only have five precious minutes left together,” your concern seemed unbelievably fake but they all bought it.

They all gasped or sighed with sadness. They truly believed that your looks, personality and were perfect; from your (curly, straight est.) (haircolour) hair to your toes. You were worth paying for. You glanced back over your shoulder and caught Kyoya looking at you. Your eyes met for no more than a second before his cheeks flushed and he looked away. Your heart rate increased, it thumped in your chest. Were you feeling what you thought you were? No it couldn’t be… Could it?

You had completely lost interest in you guests, all you could think about was Kyoya. It wasn’t unusual for him to be looking at you or any of the other hosts; he was just ensuring you were working properly. Well if that were true why did he blush and pretend he wasn’t looking? So many questions were filling you head; did you love Kyoya?

“(Y-Yourname)? W-we have to go b-but none of us want to leave you,” the same girl as before stated.

“I’m sorry girls but our time together is up. Be sure to visit me tomorrow I’ll be ever so sad if I don’t see you,” you said with as much grace as you could muster under the circumstances with Kyoya.

They all sighed and promised to return the next day and then slowly left along with the others who were also struggling to leave their hosts. You waved your guests off and blew each of them a kiss causing them to start giggling nervous laughter again. The door swung closed behind the last squealing guest who had just received a hug from Honey. Letting a sigh escape your lips you slouched your shoulders. Remaining in the same spot you stared blankly at the floor. Honey ran past you a lollipop in one hand and Usa-chan in the other. After running around you a few more times he stopped in front of you.

“(YourName)~chan, are you okay?” his big brown eyes filled with stared up at you.

“I-I’m fine Honey,” you sighed finally. 

“Oh okay if you’re sure,” he grinned before running over to Mori.

Questions filled your head again so much so it took you several seconds to realise Kyoya was standing beside you. When you did your heart started racing again as your body tensed. Nerves started to build up inside you and you knew speech would be difficult if not impossible. You knew what you were feeling.

“You are receiving more guest requests than anyone; including Tamaki. The girls seem to have a large interest in you,” Kyoya seemed to be slightly upset about it.

“R-really?” you asked messing it up and feeling stupid afterwards.

“Sure I believe they find you really attractive, especially your sideburns; they almost worship those. They also love the fact you work out,” Kyoya spoke matter of factly.

“Don’t get me wrong; they’re all very pretty, nice people but there’s nothing genuine there. I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up… My heart belongs to someone else,” you blurted out. It took you several seconds to realise what you had said but when you did you clenched your teeth and dared a look at Kyoya.

A single crystal clear tear rolled down his cheek but the rest of his face remained emotionless. He didn’t move nor speak; he seemed in shock just staring at the blank air in front of him.

“K-Kyoya?” you asked.

“Well (YourName) just tell me when you want to resign,” Kyoya said a little harsher than intended.

“Kyoya I don’t think you understand,” you exclaimed. Your nerves were making you sweat causing your shirt to stick to you revealing your abs.

“What don’t I understand? Another girl has caught your eye and you feel entertaining our guests is being unfaithful to your love for her,” he said trying to remain calm.

You both had the full attention of the ‘Host Club’ by this point; the others were passing around looks of concern and curiosity. You couldn’t take anymore, you ran your hand trough your hair again while gathering every ounce of courage you could fathom. You turned to Kyoya and without warning you placed a kiss on his soft lips. He was taken by surprise at first but in time he kissed back. Every host in the club gasped but that didn’t stop you. His mouth opened allowing your tongue entrance. He slipped his hand up your shirt and touched your muscular stomach. After several minutes of bliss you pulled away.

“Do you understand me now?” you asked; your face redder than a blossomed rose.

“I-I believe I do,” Kyoya smiled before kissing you again.