Pay Attention to Me! ⭕

"S-Seven~"

~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N..."

Silence.

"Y/N, pay attention to meeee!"

Silence.

"Hey!"

More Silence.

Ever since you started playing videogames, Seven was being left the dark. He felt like a lost puppy. Whenever he asked you something you would always reply with a quick hum or a 'Yeah'. It started to bug him. A lot in fact.

He wrapped his arms around your figure, resting his chin on your shoulder as he hugged you close from behind, his chest against your back.

"Y/N...~" His hot breath fanned against your ear.

"..." You still didn't tear your attention from the screen, hitting the buttons in the controller randomly. He moved away your hair with his hand and started to nibble softly at the side of your neck, leaving a trail of love bites at his wake. Your fingers stopped moving for a second before going to start hitting buttons again. He glared lightly at you before biting down a little harder making you breath hitch in your throat.

 He glared lightly at you before biting down a little harder making you breath hitch in your throat

"No ignoring!"

"Seven stop." You mumbled, tearing your gaze from the screen for a brief moment.

"But I want your attention~" He wined, his playful golden eyes trailing down to the bruise in your neck before he leaned in, his hot tounge tormenting it.

"Mm..."

You relaxed against his touch, leaning closer to him and closing your eyes.

'So nice...'  You thought drowsy. He was warm. It made you sleepy.

He saw you relax and grinned deviously. In a sudden motion, the controller was out of your hands.

"Ah!" You cried surprised at his sudden action.

"H-Hey give it back!" A pout appeared on your face as you sat on his legs, hand reaching for the controller only for him to hold it higher.

"Nope!"

"Seven!" You reached out once again, only for him to crash his lips against yours.

The softness of his lips could make even the softest clouds or the mostly expensive silk to be jealous.

Slowly, you kissed back, wrapping your hands around his neck, a warm feeling filling your chest and your hand running through his red hair, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. You felt him nibble at your lower lip, asking for entrance that you denied playfully. He smiled against the kiss, a hand wiggling down to grope your breast, eliciting a small moan form you. He took advantage from this moment and slipped his pink muscle into your wet caver.