Ch. 10

Previously on I'm a Slave to a Vampire Prince...

It's the next day after Ally and Daniel spent the night having sex. After breakfast Daniel returns to his room to see Ally on the bed waiting for him. He knew that his parents planned on hosting a ball for him and Ally when he's ready.

Ally tells Daniel she pregnant with his child. Daniel gets overexcited by this. Daniel tells Ally that her family is coming over for dinner to find out the good news they have. At dinner both families find out about them having a child, Daniel allows Ally family to come to the ball and celebrate Daniel becoming King and Ally becoming Queen.

What happens now, will Daniel fulfill his job as becoming King and will he get over protective of Ally now that she is baring his child.

And what will happen when a vampire at the ball chooses one of the royal family as their own...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months later

It's been two months since Ally and Daniel announced their pregnancy to their families. Daniel parents been preparing everything for the ball. Daniel looks at the decorations that the servants put up, he tried to get everything right for Ally since he wanted her to feel like one of them even though he hasn't marked her yet. When the day of their wedding came he would do it then. All Vampires know about Ally and her not having the mark yet, no one in thousands of years questioned their King or Queen if they haven't marked their soul mate.

When King Thomas, Queen Amelia, Annabel, Tommy, Frank, Marie, Kai, Nia, Landon, Zoey, Mark, William, and Faye show up early to help get ready as a family. All the girls go in Ally's room where she is staying until the ball/wedding. All the boys meet in Daniel room. The boys were anxious about the dancing since because everyone knows guys don't dance. The girls on the other hand hope that guys will dance with them and like their outfit and their hair.

Both the Kings and Queens greeted everyone that entered the castle. Humans had to get checked by the guards due to the fact that Vampires don't trust them. Some of the Vampires did get checked since some of them have a history of doing something wrong to the country or to it's people.

Ally, smiles getting her hair done with her sisters. Queen Amelia enters the room watching servants do the girls hair and make-up. "You girls look beautiful" Amelia tells them sitting down on the couch watching them.

 "You girls look beautiful" Amelia tells them sitting down on the couch watching them

Annabell dress^^^