imagine: legolas comforting you after a nightmare

Dream

Me and Legolas are walking through a forest just enjoying each others company. Y/n? He says I turn to look at him yes Legolas I answer. He smirks has it ever occurred to you that we have been in a relationship for a few months now and we still haven't had our first kiss? He says and I shrug trying but failing to hide the blush I guess I just didn't think about it I say. He goes to say something but gets interrupted by an arrow suddenly piercing through his heart. Legolas! I say and suddenly 3 orcs come out and its like my feet can't move and I watch as they take him away in horror.

I wake up alarmed and find in my room in mirkwood and I start to panic so I scramble out of bed and leap out the door probably looking like an idiot but I don't care I need to see Legolas. I get to his room but the guards stop me from going in.
Y/n im sorry but you can't see Legolas this late at night. No you don't understand please let me through. Look we understand your his girlfriend but... he gets interrupted by a voice from inside the room. Guards who is it? Legolas asks and the guard sighs its no one my lord just y/n. Well she isn't no one let her in he replies and the guards let me in and I literally clutch on to him not wanting to let go and the tears start streaming down my face. He is startled at first but he soon hugs me back. Shh hey what's wrong? He asks soothingly as he leads me to the bed and sits me down. I sob into his tunic happy that he's here and just wanting his comfort. After he calms me down he pulls away slightly and his sea blue eyes look into my watery green ones. Ok im going to ask again what's wrong? He asks. I sigh I had a nightmare I say and he nods you want to talk about it? He offers but I shake my head just hold me I say and he nods and lays me down on the bed and he gets in himself and wraps an arm around my waist while the other one goes around my back and I lay my head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat which always calms me down. I feel him kiss my head as I rest my left hand on his chest and I eventually fall asleep knowing Legolas is right here and there's probably no way for him to escape because of the position im in so im happy.

Legolas's POV

After calming y/n down her breaths become more steady as she falls asleep on my chest which I don't mind. I kiss her head as I begin to think about what her nightmare could have been about to get like this. I come to a conclusion that it must have been about me because right now she seems like she isn't going to let me go... ever. I smile lightly and look down at her sleeping figure and right there is when I made the biggest commitment ever... I'm never going to leave y/n or let anyone or anything hurt her.

And he never did
___________

Hope you liked this one it was a bit different but I think its cute.
Short and sweet right?