jealous・jikook

::in which jungkook is a jealous prick

・・・

jungkook gritted his teeth, getting more annoyed by the minute. of course, this went unnoticed by the group. they were still laughing at jimin who was shamelessly flirting with hoseok.

he even did that thing he does when he's jealous. he used his tongue to poke the inside of his cheek nd made an overly pissed face.

at one point, jimin went and cupped hoseok's cheeks and leant in to place a peck on his lips but jungkook would not let that happen.

he pulled jimin by the arm and dragged him out of the living room and pulled him into his room.

"jungkookie, wha-"

jungkook cut jimin off by pushing the smaller boy against the door and placing a rough kiss on the said boy's lips.

jungkook pulled away after two minutes or so to catch his breath. he stared at jimin who had an unreadable expression. the older had kissed back but he looked.. confused?

jungkook then realized that he had just kissed his hyung without even saying anything or explaining.

"jungkook, what was that?" jimin's small voice interrupted his thoughts. he looked up at jimin to see a sharp look on the older's face.

"jimin hyung, i-i'm sorry, i-"

"kiss me again," jimin interrupted, still a bit breathless.

jungkook was caught off guard. he stared at jimin, processing what the boy had just said before jimin pulled him by his shirt into a heated kiss.

jimin ran a tongue over jungkook's bottom lip, causing the younger to gasp. jimin took advantage of that and slipped his tongue inside of the younger's mouth, exploring every inch.

"jimin," jungkook breathed out when they pulled away from each other.

"yes?" jimin answered in a sultry tone, causing jungkook to choke.

"why are you doing this?" he asked, staring into the smaller boy's diluted eyes.

"you started it," he pouted.

"yeah, but why'd you kiss back?" jungkook asked once more as he carried jimin to his bed, placing him in his lap so that jimin was straddling him.

"because i like you?" jimin said in a 'duh' tone as his eyes stared down at jungkook's big doe eyes.

"you like me?" jungkook asked disbelievingly.

"why? don't you like me?" jimin asked back.

"well, yeah but-" jungkook stopped abruptly when he realized that he just confessed.

"i just confessed..?" he asked himself.

jimin giggled and stared fondly at the younger. "yes, you did."

"and you like me back?"

"yes, i do." jimin nodded, cupping jungkook's warm cheeks.

after a messy make out session, jungkook and jimin laid cuddling in the bed (they just cuddled and made out, nothing more you nasty little fuckers) jungkook broke the comfortable silence.

"don't ever make me jealous ever again, okay?" he said, tilting jimin's chin up to face him.

"yes, jungkookie." jimin hummed and leaned up to press a peck on jungkook's pink swollen lips.

- ©ji-mi-nie-pa-bo