:just a reminder that I am putting a photo in all of my chapters so if none of them show up at the top where you can upload them then please tell me so I can fix it. Thanks:

-March 24, 2017 Ryan's POV-

Nervous? Hardly. I preform every night for this club. The guys love me every time. I put on the last piece of my outfit before walking to the backstage area. My boss Mr. Jennings was standing there watching my friend Mike do his routine. "He almost done?" He turned back to me with a smile,"Almost. He's got a little bit to go before the greatest sexy man goes out." He put a hand on my bare shoulder and held it there for a second before removing it back to his side.
Mike finished his routine, coming to the backstage with a cute smile. He looked up at me and said,"Knock them dead sexy." He winked at me before heading to the green room to clean up.
Mr. Jennings went on stage to do an intro for me like he has had to do for the past 4 years now. "And last but not least, everyone's favourite performer, The Sex Drive!" Everyone began to scream and shout for me, some even chanting. I walked out as the lights when out and the black lights turned on. With my neon hair and bright pink speedo, I have a show of a life time to everyone. At the end of my performance, I ripped off my speedo and bright colored paint was thrown on me.
The crowd went wild for me. I knew I was good, but they thought I was the best. I smiled and headed to the back stage as Mr. Jennings came out to the stage. He began to get everyone warmed up for the next guy to come out as I was washing off paint. When he was done with his announcement, he went to the green room to find me. When he did, he told me he needed to speak to me in private.
Once we were in the costume closet, he began to tell me something surprising,"There was a guy here a few minutes ago, just after you walked out on stage. He said that he wanted to offer you a really good job from him." I nodded,"What's the job?" He have a very over exaggerated shrug,"I don't know. Dude just came in and said hey I want to hire your best dancer for a good job with a good price. I told him about you and he said that he wanted you. He handed me his buildings card and left." He handed me a small rectangular card that had a name and number on it. :Tyler Freeman-855-271-5372: Nothing else was written on it, just that. I furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged,"Might be one of those human trafficking scams. I probably won't respond to it." Mr. Jennings shrugged at me,"Your call kiddo!" He then walked off and back to the green room.

I looked at the card again,'Maybe I'll give them a call. Just to see what it is.'

:I keep telling myself I won't get off track with this story: