Chapter two

The next day was the day we left for tour.  I was so ready for this tour, it was going to be like a vacation away from reality. I knew there would be lots of arguments though, I mean three and a half moths away from home in a crowded bus. It would be completely un-normal for that stuff. 

It was 8:27 when the bus arrived, we all dragged our stuff out as the bus driver stepped out of the bus.

“Hey Mike!” Austin walked over to the man as they started talking. 

“Well, I think you know everyone but Katie.” Austin said looking at me.

“Hi i’m Katie, Phil’s cousin.”

“Hey Katie, i’m Mike the bus driver.”

“Well what are we waiting for? Let’s load in.” Aaron said.

We all entered the bus as I ran to one of the bottom bunks.

“DIBS!” I shouted as I dropped my stuff on the bunk almost hitting my head.

Tino got the bunk above mine and Alan chose the bottom bunk next to me, and Austin, Phil,  Aaron, and the tour manger Andrew got the bunks in the back. 

I started unpacking as we started moving.

----

Luckily, time passed by fast and we were at the venue at 5:46. 

“Alrighty, every one out!” Mike yelled

“Phil!!!” I yelled.

“What??” he whined.

“Walk with me.” I replied

As we walked into the venue, there were pizza boxes and the other two bands.

“Hey look who finally decided to show up..” Jeremy (ADTR) yelled. 

Then I noticed a cute guy with little dimples, spiky hair and a tattoo sleeve was talking to Tino, I assumed he was from Pierce The Veil because I didn’t recognize him. 

“Well guys dig in, we’ve got a fucking show to do!” A short cute guy screamed.

We all walked over to where the food was and started getting pizza, I only got one small piece of cheese because the rest had meat. Phil and I walked over to the table and we sat by PTV.

“Is that all you’re eating?” The short guy asked me.

“Yeah, it’s the only piece that didn’t have meat on it,” I smiled

“Ahh vegetarian.”

He smiled back and put another cheese piece on it. 

“Thanks! I’m Katie by the way.”

“Oh, I’m Vic. Are  you and Phil together?” he winked at Phil

Phil choked on his drink and started laughing as I elbowed him in his stomach.

“No, we’re cousins and I guess you could say he’s my boss now.”

“Oh what ever Katie, we’re so together,” he started to whisper “I hit that every night.” 

The guy beside Vic started laughing.

“Stop it you’re such a freak.” I said as I playfully slapped him with pizza.

“Hey, what the fuck you brat.” he laughed

Just then Alan came to sit by me.

“Hey look who it is, the Fuentes bros’” he smiled