Chapter 5: Demands

Mal ran through Sherwood forest and made her way to the darkness of the Forbidden Mountains, She looked up at the towering castle. Mal quickly hid behind a tree as she heard footsteps running up behind her, Quickly she pulled out her spell book and casted a spell "Make it quick make it fast trap them in a sticky mess." She watched as the unknown group of people became stuck in a sticky gooey substance. She jumped out from behind a tree to find Carlos, Jay, Lonnie Jane Doug and Ben stuck and staring at the young fairy Mal couldn't help but laugh as she waved her hand to make the spell disappear "what are you guys doing here!" Mal gritted as she looked at each one of their faces.

"You are not alone in this Mal, please let us help you." Lonnie spoke as she walked up to face Mal,

"we are not leaving so your stuck with us, and if you still refuse We will have to tell Fairy godmother." Mal rolled her eyes but deep down she was glad to have her friends there with her. "Fine whatever, you can stay." The gang cheered as they walked behind Mal, they walked for what felt like hours before reaching a door.

Mal took a deep breath before pushing the door with all her might and a little help from Jay and Carlos, As the group walked in they were astonished by the beauty inside the creepy castle. There were rooms everywhere and pictures of past royalty from before their families, The gang walked together to locate the source of the beam of light they had seen earlier. They walked up the stairs and were faced with another door, from behind it they heard hushed voices and Mal bit her lip as she opened the door slightly to see inside. She gasped at the sight she saw, Audrey and Chad were standing in front of a Cauldron of some sorts where a beam of light had shot out of it causing a portal to appear. So many thoughts were running through her head as she thought of many things, how did Audrey and Chad figure out how to make potions, what did this portal lead to, and most importantly Where was Evie... She had been so caught up in her thoughts she didn't notice the person walk out of the portal, dressed in a long black robe she looked about the same age as the other kids and she handed what looked like a box to Audrey. Mal couldn't looked at the person and glared she had to do something... Mal couldn't take it any longer she barged inside as her friends attempted to hold her back, She grabbed the black robe and pulled with all her might. Chad grabbed Mal's arm firmly as the unknown robed person attempted to flee into the portal only to be stopped by Carlos and Jay who both grabbed her. Mal swung her leg at Chad causing him to let go of his grip, Mal looked at the person and gasped "Ginny Gothel!" Carlos and Jay walked Ginny away from the portal as Jane and Lonnie guarded the portal, Ben and Doug handled Audrey and Chad as Mal walked over to Ginny for answers "Where is Evie, Ginny... What did you do to her" Ginny's eyes widened in a panic as Mal's green eyes glowed a little brighter in an attempt to intimidate the young girl.

"Evil Queen told us to help her get revenge on her daughter, we thought she meant to simply just scare her. But....." Ginny spoke as if on the verge of tears

"But..What...." Mal Gritted behind closed teeth she felt herself becoming angrier with every second passing.

"Evie is hurting, She is losing the one thing she swore she wouldn't lose, Hope in you all." Ginny finally said as she lowered her head and cried "I'm sorry Mal, I didn't want to do this I just wanted to be liked by the other kids on the Isle" Ginny cried.

"Where is she Ginny..." Carlos asked as he looked at Mal who looked both pissed off and on the verge of breaking.

"She's in My mother's old Tower, The one she kept Rapunzel in" Ginny answered.

"And what about the others? What do Chad and Audrey have to do with this and who else is involved? Ginny took a deep breath in and out and wiped her eyes "I will get in trouble for telling, Evil Queen said she would make us all pay if we betrayed her like Evie did."

"We wont let Evil Queen harm you, you have my word on that." Ben stated as he pried the box from Audrey's hand. He walked over to Mal and handed it to her, Mal opened the box and immediately dropped it her hands were shaking and she held a hand over her mouth inside the box was Evie's little barrette with strands of Evie's blue hair. It looked as if someone had ripped it out of her hair, Mal's eyes glistened as they flickered bright green she ran up to Ginny with hatred in her eyes

"Why did you give this to Audrey?!" Mal was furious and about to completely freak out when she heard a chuckle come from the other end of the room. Mal looked up at where Jane and Lonnie were standing moments ago, now they were on the ground as the portal opened widely revealing Evil Queen herself, She stood there watching the chaos unfold around her, her bright red lips and deep green eyes and the content smirk on her face made Mal's blood boil.

"My my my, it would appear we have quite the debocal here..." Evil Queen turned to Mal and sneered "Evie send her condolences but she's a little busy at the moment." Evil Queen laughed as Mal lunged herself at the vile woman.

"Let my friend go!" Mal yelled out as Ben grabbed her to hold her back Mal watched as Evil Queen demanded that the remaining VK's bring their Tailismans to the Isle of the Lost by sundown. "If you fail to do this, Evie will never see the light of day again!"

"No!" Mal screamed as she squirmed out of Ben's grip and jumped towards the portal just as it closed, sending Mal falling to the ground. Mal stood there for a little while as the entire room was silent as Mal cried silently letting the tears escape, She couldn't be strong anymore not when her best friend and Sister was in trouble. Mal wiped her eyes and stood up as she turned around she glared at Audrey and Chad "Ben I want them locked in the dungeon until fairy godmother decides what to do with them." Mal stated in a firm yet shaky tone, "As for Ginny, you are coming with us. You want to prove yourself worthy of our trust you will begin by helping us find our talismans and then helping us Save Evie." Ginny nodded as they all walked back to castle Beast with Audrey and Chad in tow.