Asmoday

Name: Asmoday

Birthplace: Gehenna, Demon Realm

Age: 53,000

Gender: M

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Relationship status: Unhappily married (as of book 13)

Species: Blood demon, assigned to care for kids

Height: 6' 4"

Body type: Athletic/muscular

Hair: Black, short

Eyes: Bright green

Personality: Easygoing, sex-obsessed, stubborn, peaceful, and gentle.

Status: Alive, and residing in the City of Embers, Demon Realm

Advantages: Smooth, intelligent, charming, and witty

Disadvantages: None just yet (as of book 13)

Other: He is the father of Arioch and just happens to look a lot like him. In a Hail Mary attempt to get away from his wife, he studied to become a justice in the High Courts, which he accomplished.He's been in love with Lilith since childhood but has never made any meaningful moves, though it's well understood they want to be with one another. After losing all of his powers, he was given the choice of being replaced or being sent to live in solitude for eternity in a cold, unforgiving wasteland known as the Astral Plains. He asked Lilith to name their son after him somehow and chose to go to the Astral Plains in hopes that someday he'd at least get to meet his son. After Arioch learns of his entire origin and meets Asmoday, he promises to bring Asmoday back into society and successfully does so, restoring his abilities in the process. Asmoday wants Arioch to settle down at some point soon. He is one of the only beings Arioch has ever been truly, deeply jealous of. He is generally regarded as being even more attractive than his son as shown in Asmoday x Reader (book 13). Unlike Arioch, he has no desire to smoke and has never tasted alcohol (as of book 13). He has taken a strong liking to (y/n) and plans to maintain a friendship with her.