Commute Problems

Here in the Philippines, commuting is practically a way of life. Most of the drivers here are idiots and in my opinion, it's a bit too stressful for me to be a driver. But commuting has its own problems. Here are some of my stories.

1. One day after school, I decided to visit my elementary school. Since my current school is behind a mall, all I had to do was walk to the long line of taxis on one of the mall's entrances. But once I had to pay, I was left with only 20 PHP for my ride home. Because of that, I had to walk, take a jeep ride, and walk again to my house. I literally had no money by the end of the day.

2. There are times where I commute home without an umbrella. And those are the days where the Philippines is experiencing horrible weather. So on multiple occasions, I had to walk home during a thunderstorm w/o and umbrella.

3. One time, I had to stay late at school for a project in Filipino class. When we went home, it was drizzling. I was walking to the bus stop, drinking from my two bottles of Mountain Dew (I'm a soda addic), minding my own business. Then this one kid, walks by holding a box of matches. He gets one out, lights it, and tries to set my pants on fire. I mean who the @!?# does that?

4. One time, I'm walking to the bus stop with a female classmate of mine. On the way there, I bump into one of my old English teachers from elementary. I said, she said hello and we continued walking. What I didn't know was that one of my old classmates saw us walking. So explaining that to my classmate was a bit awkward for me.

5. There was this one time where I took an Uber to school. Problem was we ended up at a 7-11 because the school's address did not appear on the map. It was raining hard too, so when I we finally got to school, I had to run to class.

BONUS:
This isn't a commute story. So, I have a dog who's a six year old virgin. We tried finding a mating partner for him but.... It kinda backfired. Apparently, my dog got scared of its mating partner because the dog we used as a mating partner was bigger than him....

This is how he sleeps:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Weird right?

Randomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें