My Usual Life Chapter 1

Arthur note how she looks like ⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️
I hope you enjoy 😄😘
_______________________________

Moona POV😳

It was cold outside my mind was driven off somewhere else, I was sitting in my room. Same plane walls in a bed but one good thing about this room has a beautiful and window, it was peaceful somewhat. I had my headphones in  and listened music on my computer, the thing is I wasn't supposed to have one, but I managed to save some money on one.  Where did I get the money,  we'll I'm often participated in  street fights it is a fast way to get money for me.  And since I'm good at fighting it wasn't a hard challenge to get some. I heard a knock on my door is locked but the person was my one and only father that I hate that guy " get your lazy shit downstairs this instant" he said with disgusting tone "OK I will be downstairs in a bit" I  reply to him the hard his footsteps going down the hall.  I quickly hide my computer and headphones with it.  If you ask where do I hide them, well there's a secret spot under my bed if you move the one plank of wood there is some space there I have money,  my phone,  and some of my clothes that I like.  And some things that I use wen I'm in street fight.  You might think why are you hiding your own clothes we'll you see my so cold sister yui wold come in my room and destroy my shirts and jeans.  So I have to hide all stuff that I care about.  I do have clothes in my small closet but I don't like them match they are just for show. As I get my things hidden,  I waked out of my room and down the hall I was met with my father yui,  "what took you so long,  you trash" said one high stitched voice that belongs to my so cold sister.  "you wanted me here father?" I asked trying not to sound pissed " how dare you call my father yours you don't belong hear,  how about to go die in a hole you don't have friends,  no one will miss you,  you worthless piece of trash" yui yelled at me with a smirk on her face.  How wrong she is,  you see I have lots of connections.  Wen I was fighting on street fights I met lot of people and some of them were not human,  I met when I  fat them,  and some wear watching,  well wen said they were not humans they were werewolves,  vampires, and I even met a witch cool you I know.  That witch she became my number one friend,  her name is L Lucinda that is like the best name for witch. I was cut off from my thoughts went I heard father say "you are going to are relatives wen I'm on my trip. " my eye wide a little  if the old man is gone I will have freedom YES this is perfect and I don't have to live with them for how long did he say he will be gone ahhh who cares I FREE.  Then I sneped into reality. " witch city do they live at ? " I asked,  trying not to sound happy "they live in Blackwood,  and who give you permission to speak you worthless piece of trash" my dad said, funk you I can talk wen I won't I can't believe that,  that man is a priests ahhh 😤 but to think on the good side I can  visit Lucinda,  you see Blackwood is the city that I now really well there a lot of different creatures that live there,  and the city it self has old of history with dark magic and curses. I feel like I'm home there. I thought to myself as I walked to my plane old room.  I saw yui going to her pink door,  as her pink eyes met my crystal amber eyes,  corner of my mouth twisted in to devillesh smirk showing of my slightly cat like tooth.  As I closed the door and landed on my hard bad,  closing my eye with smirk on my lips. 

I hope you like it I will try to update
See you soon 😘😘😜