Evil! Fang X Reader pt.2.5 [Teenager Fang]

DEPRESSION WARNING.

Btw I gotta be honest, I would've finish writing this weeks ago if I'm not lazy.

AND YES. PART 2.5. NOT 3. IM SORRY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leave me alone PLEASE! I don't like you...in fact...I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU. The words that I said to you before? FAKE. The hugs I gave you? FAKE. The comfort I gave you? FAKE. The friendship I give you? FAKE, FAKE, AND ALL FAKE"

"What's wrong? Got a cat biting your tongue? Don't you have at least a word to me? Last words?"

"Hm? You don't know? I'm LEAVING! I'm leaving this school, this island, this country, this planet.."

How long has it been? Two years? Three years? Maybe even six? You don't know, you lost track of time. You were too busy holding on to your sanity that is still remaining within you.

Why? Why would he do that? Why would he get so close to you when he knew he will leave you?

How? How is it possible that you and him, who used to be best of friends, ended up like this? How did this happen?

When? When did he change? When did he suddenly be like this?

What? What did he expect for you to feel? What is the reason behind all this?

Questions of how, why, when, what.......all in your brain..

All unanswered...

You stared blankly at your sketch.

You feel empty. You feel nothing. You are nothing but a emotionless crap. Worthless. Idiot. Dumb. Ugly.

H a h a h a h a.......

Why? Why would he? All those times...those moments....why..?

Weeping...you wept silently as you open the drawer, revealing a small blade with dried blood. you rolled up your sleeves as you looked at the old cuts.

Yes, you have depression. Why's that? Have you not been reading? Did you not read the two chapters before this? Or perhaps you don't remember? Maybe I can give you recaps?

No, No time for that. Look at you, crying yourself until your eyes might probably bleed (Your eyes won't bleed if you cry too much, don't worry XD), holding a small blade close to your wrist, ready cut it again.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" a familiar voice said, you jumped in surprised as you shove the small blade into your pocket, you put your sleeves down so they won't see the cuts.

"Knock before you come in please.." You said as you looked at Boboiboy.

"Sorry...you didn't answer my knocks though.." Damn...you must've been so caught up with....you know...that you didn't even notice it. "Anyways, are you ready for your birthday celebration?" Boboiboy smiled as he looked at you, you put on a fake smile and nodded.

You almost forgot that today is your birthday.

Boboiboy left, leaving you with an empty soul. You brought out your razor as you sighed, you kept the razor back into the drawer.