One.

Y/n POV

"OMG IM SO EXCITED"

I am meeting the WHOLE cast today for Stranger Things season three.

I got the part of Claire Wilds (made up)

Claire is Will's love interest and they have a kissing scene ugh.

But little does anyone know I kind of like the actor who plays Will Byers...

Anyways I hop in the car and my mom drives me to the set from my apartment.

Time skip like ten minutes

We got to the set and I hopped out of the car and skipped my way to the front door thinking wow it's such a huge set.

As I enter I am immediately greeted by both Duffers, who proceed to take me to a room the cast was staying in for now.

Noah POV

"Guys shut up," I said.

Millie started making some really intimate kissing noises.

"Dude what if she's hot," Finn said, "like you guys have a kissing scene!"

"Chill guys I haven't even met her."

"But you guys have a kissing scene" Gaten joins in.

"So? It's just acting."

Finn nudges me, "dude what if you guys date behind camera."

"What's her name?" I blush.

"Y/n," like all of them say.

The door creaks open and the Duffers walk in. "This is Y/n."

"Whoa." I let out.

Her blonde curly hair flopped to one shoulder. She wore a light blue dress that complimented her light blue piercing eyes and soft lips. I couldn't help but stare.

Finn nudged me making me blush and almost fall out of my chair.

All of them snickered at me and I shoved Finn into Sadie and Caleb.

"Hey," she spoke. Damn she had a cute voice. She waved.

I blushed and we were quickly saved by Millie.

"Hello! I'm Millie Bobby Brown! This is Sadie, Caleb, Finn, Gaten, and Noah. Nice to meet you," Millie said in a heavy British accent, holding out her hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" The girl said.

Y/n POV

When I walk in, I see a group of boys and girls, two boys shoved each other. I looked at one of them, light brown eyes, messy brown hair. We locked eyes but he immediately looked away blushing. I knew that this was Noah Schnapp.

All of them snickered at Noah. I didn't know what it was about.

"Hello! I'm Millie Bobby Brown! This is Sadie, Caleb, Finn, Gaten, and Noah. Nice to meet you," Millie said in a heavy British accent, holding out her hand.

I shook her hand and said, "nice to meet you too."

"I'll leave you guys to get settled and get to know each other," on of the Duffers said and proceeded to leave.

This sucks but oh well. Hope you guys are having a good day!😘