Chapter 3

Tom arrives at his house, which is a big beautiful yellow house on the water with an iron gate surrounding it and a five-car garage. Tom walks in the front door where Steve is lounging on a leather couch watching television on a giant LED HDTV while eating a big bag of candy, "Hi, Dad, I'm going to stay in my room."

Steve is Tom's father he looks like Tom except he's fatter and he's bald on the top of his head. Steve sits up and looks over at Tom, "Is something wrong? Where are your buddies?"

"Why are you concerned that I came home by myself?"

Steve throws his arms up in the air, "Why!? You're Tom Cashlin, the most popular boy in Brick Memorial High School, that's why!"

Tom walks up the stairs which has a balcony that leads to other rooms and to his bedroom, "That's because you bribe people to be my friend." He then slams his door.

Steve lays back down, "Whatever, my dad did the same thing and I was ok with it." He then hears the doorbell ring so he shouts, "Tom! Answer the door!" Tom doesn't respond, "TOM!" Steve rolls his eyes and gets up, "Damn kid can't answer the door for his old man!?" He opens the door and it's a cop with a teenage girl crossing her arms, "Oh, Neenah you're in trouble again!"

"I caught her smoking pot by the Midstreams Elementary School playground." The cop says as he nudges Neenah towards Steve.

Neenah has straight black hair with heavy eyeliner and she wears Goth clothing. She rolls her eyes, "Yeah, whatever."

Steve pulls Neenah inside, "I'm so sorry officer, this won't happen again!"

The cop points his finger at Neenah, "It better not, because if I catch her again, I'm arresting her!" the cop then leaves.

Neenah looks at Steve, "That cop is such a tool."

Steve sees her lip ring and pulls it out, "No, you're the tool!" he looks at the ring and puts it in his pocket, "And I told you no piercings!"

"Mom said I could have piercings!"

Steve raises his voice and pushes Neenah towards the stairs, "Well I said you can't!"

Neenah rolls her eyes and goes up the stairs then looks over the balcony, "No wonder why mom left you, you're such a tool."

Tom pokes his head out his bedroom door as he hears his sister and father arguing. He then sees Neenah throw a vase down at her father, "Hey, Neenah come on, relax!"

"Why should I? Dad is a hypocrite, he tells me I can't have tattoos either and he's got like millions of them!"

Steve overhears Neenah talking to Tom, "Well, I'm paying a ton of money to get them removed!"

"Yeah sure you are!" Neenah then walks to her room and slams her door.

Steve sits on the couch and buries his face into his hands, "Uh, she's going to kill me!" The doorbell rings again and Steve gets up, "Why don't these people leave me alone!" he answers the door and it's Angela, "Oh, hello Angela."

Angela hugs him, "Hello, Mr. Cashlin." She then walks over to Tom who is now at the foot of the stairs, "Tommy baby!" she kisses and hugs him.

Steve watches as Angela and Tom kiss each other passionately, "Well at least my son's getting laid."

Tom stops kissing Angela and he turns to his father, "Oh, dad I forgot to tell you, we're getting married!" he holds up Angela's hand to show him the ring.

Steve gets nervous as he stares at the big diamond ring, "Don't you think it's a little too soon for marriage? I mean you guys are still in high school."

Angela smiles, "No, we're getting married AFTER high school!"

Steve walks between Angela and Tom, "Well I know a lot of people who got married right out of high school who are divorced."

Tom rolls his eyes, "Dad, just because your marriage never worked out, doesn't mean mine will fail too!"

"I didn't get married right out of high school and I never got divorced, your mom just left for a while."

"Dad, she's not coming back, you have to accept that, she's gone forever!"

"No, she'll come back."

Tom shakes his head and walks up to his room with Angela, "Ok, whatever you say dad!" When they get into his room he lays her down in his king-sized water bed and takes off his shirt, "Now let's practice for the honeymoon!" Tom's room is big and he has a spiral staircase that leads up to a small loft that looks out into the water. He has many posters on his walls and a flat-screen television across from his bed.

Angela looks at one of the posters that have a playboy girl on it, as Tom kisses her tenderly. She pushes Tom away, "You know when we get married you have to get rid of these sexy girl posters you have."

Tom gets off her, "Really? Alright anything for you baby!" he then pulls his pants off and whips out a condom, "Now we're going to get really dirty baby!"

"TOM!" Neenah barges into his room.

Tom quickly puts his pants back on, "Get out of here Neenah!"

Neenah walks up to Angela and throws her off the bed, "This bitch keeps taking my tampons!"

Tom pulls Neenah away, "Neenah, calm down, I'll buy you more!"

Neenah starts to walk out of the room, "I'm tired of this bitch taking my stuff!" She looks at Angela who is flipping her off, "You know this bitch only loves you for your money!"

Angela gets up, "That's not true, I'm in love with your brother, not his money!"

Tom looks over at Neenah who is grinding her teeth, then back at Angela, "How about we go someplace else."

Angela walks towards the bedroom door and turns to Neenah, "Freak!"

Tom goes to walk out, but Neenah stops him, "You know as creepy as Annemarie is, I rather see you marry her, instead of Angela."

Tom releases himself, "No, she's a creepy stalker."

"At least she likes you for who you are and not for your money."

Tom shakes his head and leaves with Angela.