The Forever promise

" I promise you. I'll love and be here for you forever." Jordan whispered into my ear as be slowly pulled down the strap of my tank top.

"I know. I I'm just scared." I say. He stops.

"Of what. Me?" His voice I gentle but I know that's not him. He just wants me for today and that's it. I'm sure of it.

"No. Of this."

"We can stop of you want." No. No. I want him this may be my only chance.

"No" I whisper in his ear. I feel him smile as he slowly kisses me. I've missed this for so long. He lifts my tank top so I'm only in my bra. My heart beats fast against my chest scared that it might burst out. He lifts his shirts from his body and starts kissing me again.

He picks me up and I wrap my lags around his waist. He takes me to the bed and lays me flat still kissing me. He's squishing me but I love his body on mine. This my only be for today but I'll see him everyday at school so I have this memory forever.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I get up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. I pull on what of Jordan's t shirts over me and go downstairs. While I'm pouring I feel some one grab my waist and pull me close. He kisses my neck and up to my cheek. I smile. I bite my lip so I don't moan. It slips out anyways. He chuckles.

"Oh baby why did you have to get out of bed" Jordan moans. I giggle.

"Cause. I'm thirsty." He grabs the glass of water from behind  and slips out of my grip and runs upstairs.

"No" I laugh. I run after him. I chase him into the room.

He puts the glass on the night stand and swoops me up in his arms. He slowly places me on the bed and stats kissing me again. This time I just let the moan slip out.

"Thirsty now?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Good. Like I said I promise forever. No matter what." He whispers. Yes. He mine. Forever.