Meet the characters

This is Rae

   Rae: she's 18 years old

   Rae: she's 18 years old. She has 2 sibling,her brother which is 20 and a sister who is 16. Her mom has been remarried twice. Her dad died when she was 14 but her mom and Dad divorced at her age of 10.
She's watch o2l from beginning to the end of it and watches kian and jc. She has 2 best friend tibs and madds. They've been friends all through middle school and high school.
   She swims with her best friends on the college team. Rae is a single Pringle ready to mingle but she hasn't found the right guy yet. She's had a couple one night stands and she's been on some dates but those didn't work out.

This is tibs

    Tibs: she's 18 years old, an only child but has a lot of pets to keep her company

    Tibs: she's 18 years old, an only child but has a lot of pets to keep her company. She has: 3 dogs, 2 ferrets, 1 turtle, and 1 horse but he lives on a farm not at her house in case u were wondering. Her parents r away a lot but she's use to it.
    Her best friends r Rae and Madds. She swims with her best friends on there college team.She has a boyfriend named Nate and he's 18; he plays football.

This is madds(Maddie)

   Maddie: goes by madds cause she thinks it sound cooler🙄

   Maddie: goes by madds cause she thinks it sound cooler🙄. Shes 18; She has 3 younger sisters, 2 older brothers, and 2 dogs. So she's got a full house. Her mom works while her dad stays at home with her brothers and sisters.
    She swims with her best friends on there college team. She has a boyfriend named Noah and he's 19;he plays lacrosse.

This is jc caylen

    Jc: Jc's real name is Justin caylen Castillo but he changed it to Justin's cloud caylen but goes by jc

    Jc: Jc's real name is Justin caylen Castillo but he changed it to Justin's cloud caylen but goes by jc. He is 26 years old correct me if I'm wrong; He has 3 siblings jaylen, joe Felix, and Ava Grace.
   He has a dog named wish bone and a cat named kiggy. 
His parents r divorced. He was apart of o2l until it broke up but now he has a Chanel with his best friend Kian Lawley and their channel is called
"Kian and jc."

This is kian

   Kian: kian Lawley is 23, jc and him have a YouTube channel together called "kian and jc"

   Kian: kian Lawley is 23, jc and him have a YouTube channel together called "kian and jc". kian has 2 sisters and 2 brother: Izzy, Tabitha(Tabs), Rio, and cole. He has a dog named hazel.

P.S all of the girls live on there own in one of the chapters maybe they'll all move in together. Leave in the comments if u want them to live together at some point in this story. Also leave any suggestions in the comments could alway use some new ideas 💡.
These r the characters and hope u guys like the story. In the comment tell me if I forgot something about kian and jc and I'll fix it.
~Sarah