Chapter 12-Zen!

(Izana's point of view)

The old bat started to push me towards the stairs telling me to go hang out with Mira. Her exact words were "I know you don't want to hang out with some hag like me, go and see your girl!"

So that's how I ended up here trying to find Mira. Despite this town being very poor they have a pretty big house. As I roamed throughout the halls trying to find her.

(Shirayuki's point of view)

Me, Zen, Kiki, Mitsuhide, and Obi all were passing out the supplies Mirayuki had gotten. There were so many little kids running around from house to house playing tag. Apparently we were in the northern region of the town. Even though the town is really poor it's also very large. It's separated into five parts and each part is known as a district.

The First District was the West side also known as Effington Mana West. They were located next to an old factory which is where the Effington orphanage is located. The people from West side were called "Westwards or Manaronians."

The Second District was the East side also known as Effington Oma East. Which is the poorest District, although everyone is poor in the city this District has the most gang activity. The population number is rapidly decreasing due to the low birth rate. The people from the East side were known as "Easterns or Omanians."

The Third District is South side also known as Effington Ranta South. Which is the 'richest' region due to living near a small pond. Allowing people to fish and sell what the catch. But still on average they only have around 30 dollars for an entire month. They are called the "South wings or Rantarons."

The Fourth District is North side also known as Effington Wini North. They have the youngest death rate, sitting at 18 years old. They are known as "Winirons or Northerns."

Then the Fifth and Final District is the Central also known as Main Effington. The area Mirayuki is in and the only place that has a couple of shops. They are the most protected District because it holds the three Elders. They are known as "Main E's or Centrals."

Mistuhide was off with Kiki somewhere and Obi was off playing with some little kids in their game of his and seek. Me and Zen were the only two doing our actually job.

"I still can't believe there's a place like this in my kingdom." Zen began to talk with a pained looked on his face.

"There's no way that you could have known!" I tried to reason with him but it didn't seem to work at all.

"I'm the Second Prince, Shirayuki, it's my duty to know these things." He replied to me.

I did the only thing I could think to do in this moment... I hugged him. I heard him sigh and the tenseness from his shoulders was released. He leaned into me and I whispered "It's not you fault."

(Obi's point of view)

I watched Master and Miss Shirayuki as she hugged him. Zen was most likely beating himself up over this town. I currently was hiding in the bushes, I was playing hide and seek with all the children.

"Found ya!" A boy screamed at me. I chuckled a little bit before slowly climbing out of the bush.

"Dang it Hikaru! You found me!" I laughed at him and stopped watching Master and Miss Shirayuki.

(Izana's point of view)

I finally opened the last door on this level to find Mira curled up next to some old man. She was sleeping peacefully while the old man chatted to some little boy and girl.

I smiled slightly before going over and scooping Mira up in my arms and slowly carrying her away.