Camping Fun ( Ryan Sitkowski )

I woke up to the sound of the squeaking air mattress and a grumbling Ryan.

I rolled over looking at him, he was sitting up. His back was to me, dark hair was a mess from sleep and sheet marks where on his almost naked body.

" Good Morning. " I mumbled stretching

Ryan fell back and rolled over to face me. "Sup."

I laughed pushing his face away lightly. "God you are so charming."

" You love my charm." He growled pulling me into him. " So are we gonna like hike and shit today ?"

" Hike and shit? Um I would like to just hike. Shitting in public is generally frowned upon." I laughed poking Ryan's chest.

He laughed pulling me as close as he could. " Shut up." And all of a sudden his teeth nipped my neck.

My body snapped against his as I moaned. " Save it lover boy. We can do that later. "

" No now." With one swift move he was on top of me. His leg between mine rubbing against me. " Come on."

I pushed back against his leg then stopped. " No Ry." I whimpered.

He sighed and kissed me. " I'm gonna get you later."

—–

Ryan and I ate breakfast and decided to get around. A small hike was in our plans, well at least mine. He still had other ideas.

" Your ass looks so fucking sweet in those pants. " He groaned bending me over and pulling me tight against him.

I could feel his hard on pressing against me, a tingle went through my body and down to my core.

" Thanks I grew it my -..... Jesus Ry." I moaned as he pulled my hair.

His hands traveled up to my breast squeezing them.

" I want you so fucking bad right now. " He moaned in my ear.

I pressed my body against him harder, rubbing my ass against the bulge in his jeans.

" I'd like to hike this morning. Oh god." I whimpered as Ryan lightly choked me.

" You wanna hike now ?"

" Uh, yes." I moaned as Ryan let me go.

" Get moving then."

———-

A few hours and many pictures later we finally made it back to our camp.

" Why did you let me walk so long?" I huffed throwing my backpack down.

Ryan didn't say anything, he just picked me up and tossed me on the air bed.

" Shut up about that hike." Ryan growled crawling on top of me.

I looked him confused. " Yes sir."

His hands found the waist of my pants and pulled them down and off.

" All god damn day you have driven me nuts." He half shouted throwing my pants.

I gulped feeling myself getting turned on. I love a pissed off turned on Ryan.

"Well... " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Hush women, lose the rest of your clothes and back on the bed." Ryan demand taking off his clothes.

Doing as I was told and hopping back on the bed. Ryan pretty much body slammed me.

His mouth found mine , teeth nipping at my lip causing us both to moan.

I slid my hand down his tight , fit body all the way down to his hard length.

" Holy shit ( Y/N)." Ryan moaned as his body shuddered with every stroke I did.

His head fell on my shoulder as my hand worked him. His breath heavy against my skin turning me on more.

" Alright enough." Ryan growled pulling away from me.

He positioned himself so one of his hands could grab a hold my hair as his other hand traveled down my body. His rough fingers lightly running across my breast, a light tap to each one. Finally reaching to where I need the most release.

" Oh baby girl, just how I like you. Soaked and going crazy." His voice was low but thick with lust.

" Please Ry." I begged as he made his way between my legs.

He laughed a little bringing his hand up finding my clit right away. " Is this what you want ?"

All I could do was nod, my hands tried to grasp on to the bed sheets.

My moans filled the tent as his mouth and strong fingers worked my wet core.

Ry laughed low pulling away from me and stood up. " I think that's good for now."

I gasped as pulled away quickly, the cool air hitting my hot skin. He kissed his way up body, nipping every now and then.

" Stop being a tease." I whined as he laid down next to me.

Ryan looked at me with raised eye brows. " Get over here."

I rolled onto my knees and got on top of him.

Ryan's eyes traveled all over my body. " God you are beautiful."

I laughed a little looking away. " Thank you."

With one quick move Ryan grabbed my face and pulled me down.

" You ready you dirty bitch?" He growled rubbing the tip of his hard on against me.

I nodded looking him in the eyes. " Fuck me."

He reached down with one hand adjusting himself and slammed up into me.

I let out a scream as he pounded me, my body curled from the pleasure.

" God you feel so good." Ryan moaned into my ear.

Moans and skin meeting filled the tent, and I loved it.

" sit up." Ryan quickly said pushing me up.

I placed my hands on his legs and bounced on him, his tip hitting my g spot every time I came down.

" I'm getting close, holy shit." I tossed my head back feeling the pressure build up.

" Here let me help." Ryan panted

I felt his fingers find my clit again and rub fast. I knew what he was up too.

My orgasm hit me like a freight train, my whole body shook as i felt the release.

" Me next baby girl." Ryan shouted as I felt him twitch.

Feeling that sent me off again making an even bigger mess. " Oh my God!" I shouted

I sat up with what energy I had left and fell on Ryan.

" I love when you do that. " Ryan whispered nuzzling my ear.

I laughed snuggling into him. " I know you do."

Ryan moved us around so that we were comfy and covered us up.

" I love you ( Y/N). " Ryan said kissing my forehead.

" I love you too Ry."