Cheer Up ButterCup!

Sick!Ciel X Little Sister!Reader

You were only a baby when the fire happened killing all of your parents. Tanaka had managed to find you and get you to safety but you had lost your brother for weeks. You don't remember anything and you didn't like to bring it up. Even though you were an orphan you still were happy.

You giggled and laughed and tried to make your older brother smile a lot. You were stubborn so you would usually spend hours in his office trying to get him to smile. If anyone was sad or unhappy you were there beside them no matter what.

Such as now.

Your brother was sick with a cold and was resting in bed. You were told not to come in but you were stubborn and didn't listen. You opened the door and saw your brother was laying in bed with his eyes closed and his eye patch off. You quietly shut the door and scampered over to his bed, your bare feet slapping lightly against the floor.

When you reached his bed you grabbed onto the blankets and stepped onto the bed frame before pushing yourself up and successfully climb on. You crawled over to Ciel who was unaware you were even there. You smiled and sat down next to him gently stroking his head like he was a dog.

Finally Ciel opened his eyes and jumped accidentally shoving you in the process. You fell on your back roughly and you began to whimper scared.

"(Name)?" The boy reached over and pulled you to his chest frowning when he saw you had a bruise on your shoulder from where he pushed you.

"Y/n you shouldn't be in my room. I'm sick and I don't want to pass it to you." Ciel said emotionlessly.

"I just wanted to keep you company." You said softly looking like a sad puppy.

"I don't need company." He replied coldly.

"Sebastian!" Ciel called regretting it when he felt his throat hurt.

The butler came in with a tea cart and blinked when he noticed you were in the room.

"Lady (Name), your not supposed to be in master's room." The butler sighed.

He pushed the cart next to the bed before picking you up under your arms and setting you down outside.

"Master is very sick. It's important that he gets bed rest so the best thing you can do is stay away from him for a while until he's better okay?"

You frowned but nodded and the butler smiled and ruffled your hair before closing the door. You sighed and walked down the hall aimlessly. You wanted to make Ciel better but you couldn't! You finally plopped down in the hall against the wall with your legs spread and your body slumped. You idly moved your feet like a conductor would with a wand.

"Young mistress what are you doing?" Mey-rin asked.

She was herding a tea tray of broken dishes that were once clean but "somehow" were broken.

"I wanna help big brother feel better but I don't know what to do." You replied pouting.

"Big brother? Oh, you mean master? Well, hm, there's alway the option of making a cake? Usually that helps!"

"A cake! Perfect!" You said your spirit lifting as you stood up.

"I just, don't know how to make one." You said softly, once again sliding your back down the wall again.

"Well Bard and Finny and I can help!" The woman said.

"Um, maybe I'll ask Sebastian to help me." You said.

"Nonsense! We can help!" Bardroy said popping out of no where.

"But-"

"Yah lets bake a cake for master! He and Sebastian will be so proud!" Finny agreed popping out of nowhere as well.