Cinderella

Cinderella stretched as birds flew in his window.  He had a calm smile on his face.  

"Oh I had the most wonderfull dream."  The birds chirped curiously.

"Well if I told you, it wouldn't come true."  He laughed a little at his words.  He got up and danced around his room.  Then, the old clock tower chimmed loudly in the square.  He glared at it.

"I hear ya!  Get up!  Get up you say!  Time to start another day!  Even he wont give me a break." He hummed as he got dressed.  As he was putting on his white bandana, when he heard his step sisters shriek.

"CINDERELLA!  CINDERELLA!"  He sighed, grabbed the three plates of food, and walked down stairs.  He walked into Anastasia's room with her breafast.  He had a plate on each arm and one on his head.  He gave her a tray and moved the one on his head to his hand.

"Its about time!  What took you so long?!"  He sighed.

"Im sorry Anastasia."  With that,  he walked out.  He walked into the next room over.  This belonged to his other step sister, Drasella.  He walked in and handed her yhe plate.

"Its about time!  And take that basket of clothes with you!"  She pointed to a wicker basket overflowing with clothes.  He picked up the basket and walked out.  He walked into the next room, which housed his step mother.  He walked in.

"Step mother, i broght your breakfast."  He handed her the plate.

"Thank you child.  And take those clothes with you on the way out."  He grabbed the smaller basket and walked out.  He bagan the laundry.  When they were all hung, he went to cleaning the front room.  Then there was a knock.  He opened the door to see the messenger.

"Good morning Cinderella."

"Good morning sir.  Any letters for us to day?"

"Actyally yes!  Here you are!"  He was handed four letters.

"Thank you."  He took one of the letters and opened it.  He smiled. His step sisters took the letters.

"Mother!  Mother come quick!"  Anastasia said,  swinging her arms around quickly.  The step mother came down and took the letters.

"A ball to find a bride for the prince. " 

"I was invited step kother."

"You can't let him go mother!"

"He'll embarace us!"

"He has nothing to wear!"

"He may go."  Cinderella smiled.

"If he gets all his chores done and finds something to wear."  Cinderella spun quickly.

"Oh thank you step mother!  I promise I will get all my chores done in time!  Thank you!"  He ran up to his room to find a suit.  He pulled out his father's old, pink suit.

"It needs some work,  but I can do that after my chores."  With that, he went to work.  He didn't know that the mice and birds were already working on the suit for him.  

*time skip*

He went up to get changed for the ball.  He saw the suit and gasped.  He put it on and twirled around.

"Thank you all!  It's lovely! "  he picked up Jac and gus and kissed hem each on the cheek.  He set them down and walked down.  When his step sisters saw him, they grew jelous of how he looked.

"Hey!  That's mine!"  They began ripping their belongings that they threw away off of him.  When they were done, they laughed.  His step mother smirked. The three left for the ball, leaving Cinderella by him self. He ran out to the garden crying.  He fell to his knees and laid his head in his arms on a stone bench and cried.  He didn't notice when a woman  started petting his head.