Productive (Begining of Ending 2)

I'm finally done all four songs and decided to make a few more besides that. After the first ones, songwriting and producing seems natural to me. Even if I don't get a signed to a record label or have a manager, I think I could make my own path as a music producer.

I've been mulling that thought over and over in my mind. I could do this all on my own. Through social media and everything. Possibly go into making my own record company.

I'd have to make time for the baby though.

That's the biggest con of that idea. It would take valuable time away from the child. And so I'll probably take the safer rout.

Perhaps later on I could look into doing that anyways.

At seven months, I'm no longer taking the stairs. I can no longer bend over much without my belly blocking me. I have a hard time to hold my guitars close enough to play them, which Mitch tends to giggle at.

I have to admit, the way I have to angle myself in order to strum and press the strings is very odd.

We still don't have any name ideas yet for the little one.

I've gone for another ultra-sound and the doctor says that the baby's developing very well and seems very healthy.

They say I'm doing great for a woman that's seven months in.

By this stage most women's ankle start to swell and and some get morning sickness really bad.

I've been doing great on that part. I've not thrown up in three weeks.

I do get terrible back pain though. To the point where there's been a couple of days that I couldn't get out of bed.

Mitch got scared the first day and called my gynecologist to ask if that was normal.

The doctor told him as long as I can still feel my legs I should be fine but if it lasts longer then two days I'd have to go to the hospital.

Luckily those times only lasted a day and I woke up in the morning 'good-as-new'

Mitchie's favorit pass-time now is to sit with me, hand on my belly, waiting for the baby to kick. That or when we go to bed he'll spend hours laying with his ear pressed on my bumb, listening to the baby's heartbeat.

Mitch has been doing an awe-inspiring job at taking care of me. He's always asking if I'm comfortable, how I'm feeling, if I'd like anything, if there's something I'd like him to do.

The responsibility of taking Autumn for her night walks has been taken over by Scott and (F/n) since I can no longer walk more than a couple of blocks without becoming exhausted. They don't mind doing it at all.

"I think I'm gonna bring the demos in tomorrow along with the two other tracks." Mitch turns his attention to me as I speak.

"Sure. I'll message John to let him know we'll stop in." He answers.

We're sitting on the couch, Mitch's head rested on my shoulder and his hand on my belly. We're watching TV. We're taking turns back and forth between what we want to watch. Right now it's my turn, so I chose to watch the first episode of Netflix's Shadowhunters series.

There's a knock on the door, which startles both Mitch and I.

"Were you expecting someone?" I ask Mitch as he get up to answer the door.

He shakes his head. "No."

I watch as Mitch opens the door.

"Hey!" I recognize the voice immediately

Two denim-clad arms wrap around Mitch.

"Hey Tyler!" I wave at him excitedly as he and Mitch separate.

"(Y/n)! How are you doing?!" Tyler rush's over and gives me a hug too.

"I'm doing quite well. How was your little tour?" I ask. Tyler had done a U.S. tour for his book Binge.

"It was soo much fun!" He begins excitedly.

He sits down on the couch next to me and tells us all the things he loved about the tour. He even had a few funny stories to tell.

I was soo engulfed in the conversation that I didn't notice Mitch had made us each a coffee.

"Thank you, Mitchie." I smile at him as he sits down next to Tyler.

"Oh!" Tyler says, realizing something. "Phil wanted me to say hi to you from him and Dan."

"That's sweet of him." I reply. "So what brought you here today? Just a random visit?"

He nods. "I just got back home wednesday and I missed you guys soo much I just had to stop by. By the way, where's Scott and (F/n)?"

"They're walking Autumn. They should be back soon." Mitch answers.

We catch up on everything we've missed in the past months. All positive stuff. Tyler met a bunch of great people on tour and even some potential collabs candidates for his channel. I showed him a couple of my demos. Wyatt comes out and greets Tyler with loud purring.

"We should all do a collab soon." Tyler suggests.

As if on cue, Scott and (F/n) come in with Autumn. Tyler waves at them and they all greet each other.

"Well, I'm gonna go work on a few things." I tell Mitch.

Mitch nods. "Can I come?"

"Of course! I'm just editing this week's vlog." I reply.

The two of us head to our room and we work together to edit the video. It takes about an hour, and by the time we're done I'm drained.

I upload the video.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." I yawn, stretching my arms. "Tyler's still here if you wanna go hang out with him and the boys."

I can hear them all talking still, their voices muffled by the wall.

I crawl into bed and Mitch presses his lips to mine. "I won't be long, my queen."

I nod. "Love you."

"I love you too." Mitch closes the blinds and shuts off the light before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

**********Mitch's P.O.V.**********

"I'm back." I announce as I join the group of boys.

"Where were you?" Tyler questions.

I sit down on the couch with them. "(Y/n) needed to edit a video. I tagged along. She's taking a nap now."

"You guys are soo cute." Tyler comments.

I heasitate for a moment before saying; "Okay, I need your guys opinion on something."

Author's Note;

Okay, here's the deal: I need baby name suggestions. Can be boys, girls or unisex names. Thank you for sticking around this far through the story!