House *WARNING*

* WARNING if cannibalism grosses you out or makes you uncomfortable and you don't like murder don't read! * Ok so we had 6 tables in my class room and they were named after all the directions. Like south and north. My table was southwest. My friends there were Kevin, Colton, Izabella, and Mitch or Mitchell. (then me) talking about this reminds me of when we would sit in class and Mitch would be talking to me and while he was distracted Colton would get underneath the table and cut about a inch off of Mitch's shoelace by the end of the year he had no laces to tie😂
Anyway here we go! So our table was in the back and I sat on the far right on the left side of the table. Next to me was Mitch then Colton across from him was Kevin and next to him was Izabella. So the story begins:

Casey's POV
Me and Colton sat on our jet with our parents. Suddenly we started to go down. We figured out the pilot was dead. "Ok kids stay calm!" Shannon yelled. Me and my twin bro Colton call her Shannon cause she's a douche bag!!! We suddenly crashed. I looked around and saw all my Reece cups were gone. "FUCK!!! NOT MY REECE CUPS THEY WERE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WHY DID YOU DIE AND MAKE US CRASH YOU BITCH-ASS MOFO!!!"
Colton's POV
After the crash I hear my sister yell "FUCK!!! NOT MY REECE CUPS THEY WERE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WHY DID YOU DIE AND MAKE US CRASH YOU BITCH-ASS MOFO!!!" Yep like I guessed her Reece cups were smashed. I got up and asked her "where's Shannon and The Pedo?" She looked over at me with fake tears and said " idk broski!" She suddenly screamed " BUT IT'S GONNA GET LIT!!!" We figured out our parents were dead. So after a few weeks stuck in the jet we had no food *WARNING CANNIBALISM UP NEXT DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!!! (Why did I say that)*
So we ... Ate our parents after a little while my sister said " I feel like Jeffery Dahmer... But minus the rape and murder and ect. But if he really felt bad about it and now wanted Reece cups" I chuckled a bit at her dark joke.
Casey's POV
About a day later the police found us and arrested us. Seriously for real we were literally missing for 2 weeks and they arrest us what the fuck. These hoes be thinking they can do that. Bitch who the hell you fucking think I am!!!
We were now in prison for some reason adult prison. "Gurl, we need to escape!!" Colton said. "Boi, you's is right" I said "bitch, of course I'm right you crusty ass-hoe!" He yelled "thanks for the compliment" I laughed. So we jumped out cell mates and tore their heads of we go out my taking this rock that Colton sculpted and unlocked us. We got out and literally killed everyone in the prison. We got out and Colton and I screamed together "WE'RE FREE BITHES NOW!!!"  We ran off into the woods.
Colton's POV
We then saw this house we walked in and saw this weird looking chick...man? He..she.. I'll call them a shemale. Had a mustache and long beautiful hair. Wtf... Whatever. I also couldn't tell if they were like a mix of shemale pink fluffy unicorn platypus. Idk. She then yelled " OH, HELLO CHILDREN WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?!!" She had a German accent. It was obviously fake but whatever. I wispered to my sister "what da fuck is wrong with dis biotch?" "I don't know but she ratchet! :3" my sisters said back. Ratchet.. What da fuck dus that mean? "Can we... Live with you shemale?" We said "YES YOU CAN BOTCHES!!!" She yelled with a voice crack. " AND WE CAN PLAY YU-GI-OH WITH YOU DAD, COUSIN, UNCLE, THING!! NAMED KEVIN!!" "Ok" we said.
Caseys POV
We also saw this weird dog human thing. She yelled "I'm Izabella biotches and imma not a doggie!!" "YES YOU ARE!!" Shemale yelled. I whispered to Colton " we're so gonna eat the shemale" " yep" he whispered back. "Well what would you rather be a dog or human" Kevin said. "Dog" she said "well then shut up boi!!!" Kevin screamed. I patted Izabellas head and said "pat.pat" THE END :3