2.He betrayed me

Chapter -2

Laksh - let’s go from here we go to some where else..

Swa- But why?? This place is too good…

Laksh loking here n there - No this is not good and safe place for me…

Swara - what...??

Laksh fake smile- I mean let’s go na i have a surprise for u…

Swa happily- Surprise…. ok let’s go…

They go from there…..

Sanskar reach there but its too late and no one is there.Then at night sanky goes to home there he saw laksh with swara whom he love more than his life.

Laksh- I bought something for u…

Swara- what..??

Laksh shows the pendant (its the same pendent which sanky buy for swara.the pendant is not so much costly but it is the sign of pure love and the pendant is of ss- shape.Sanky buy that pendent from the money which he collected from years..) and She feels too much happy…and he makes wears it to her…

Swa- I luv u…!!

Lak- I love u too..!!!

Sanky is totally heartbroken and he feels stabbed from back. he angrily enters in the house after swara left for her home.

San angrily - Why u r not picking up my call..??

Lak rudely- I don’t saw my phone….

Sanskar is feeling pain as well as anger inside.He controls his emotions nd speaks..

San- hmm..Did u gone to that place??

Lak- No..I am busy…

san- In which work r u busy??

Lak- I don’t think important to tell u that..

San gulps his tears- hmm..ok then give my pendent..??

Lak stammerly -Which..pendent..??

San- Its the same pendent which u gave to shona before sometime??

Laksh saw at his face fearly becoz his lie is catched by him..

San- what happen u r not getting words to lie more..??

Lak avoidingly says- lie..what r u saying??

San brokenly- I saw u & shona outside..If u loves her then why u not tell me?? I myself get aside between u & shona..

Lak angrily shouts- yess..this thing only for this reason only i don’t tell u becoz i know if u gets to know this.then u will easily left him and i don’t want ur sympathy and alms thing..In school i want that everyone follow me..But u came in between and became the leader.I want to be the topper but u came and become the topper..Thats why i became ur frnd becoz i want to defeat u..First i saw shona.. First i love her. But again u came between my happiness.But this time i get opportunity and i did not want to miss it.so i lied to shona..what will u do haan?? jyada se jyada usse jakar bata doge. So go & tell her everything..I am not afraid of anything.U r just a enemy of mine not a frnd nor my bro..I hate u..did u listen I hate u like hell..

Sanky is just listening him silently with dreadfull teary eyes.he is not able to believe on his ears that the person whom he believe blindly will hate him at this level.The tears are not stopping nd rolling down from his eyes..

San teary eyes- No laksh ..I will not say anything to her.Infact i will go far away from ur and her life..

Lak happily- wow…..In whole life today u take right decision.i don’t know others but i will be the very happiest person.plzz just go away from me,my life n family..

Sanky left his room silently with teary eyes.He doesn’t tell anything to anyone and at that night only he left the city..

---------

thanx to all my dear readers who gave their precious time to read my story….If you like then plz hit the vote icon..

-Ekta9696