6.

The thing about humans is that they want rest. They require rest when they feel they are tired, which is no doubt true. But many a times we think we are tired when we have just done a little to no work. And then we take rest. This doesn't help as it becomes a habit.

Humans may have a lot of abilities in them and being lazy is one of them. We take things for granted. And most importantly, we procastinate. "I ll do it by tomorrow morning anyhow." But alas, that tomorrow soon becomes day after and it continues. Later on, the same us are left crying.

If you think things are magically gonna fall under your arms then u are cheating on yourself. Being lazy becomes a habit and nothing I repeat nothing in this world is more dangerous than having laziness as your prime habit. It devastates everything.

So what can we do to erase this habit? Well the answer is so simple that it was always there with you. Start grinding. Start working. Make hard work as ur habit and trust me once that becomes ur habit, you are bound to achieve success. It's tough to make it a habit. No doubt, but who said trying has limited attempts.

Remember, the main problem lies with us. We think we have time, and that's where the problem lies. Always tell yourself that you deserve something much bigger than your excuses and laziness. After all, you are a precious piece of a human with so much beauty in and out.