Chapter 4

A-Yeon's POV

"A-Yeon? Can you come with me to meet our supplier?" I nodded, taking off my apron and trailed behind Sowoon. We got into the van and Sowoon started driving off to our destination.

"A-Yeon, how is your mum doing?" Before I could compose myself from the shock, Sowoon continued. "Brian told us about your situation at home, I just wanted to know if you need help from us too since you are a part of us now. Don't hesitate to seek help from us! If you need time off to take care of your mum, just inform us. Or if you need advices on other things, literally anything in life, just tell us, okay?" Sowoon smiled as I nodded.

"Here we are! After this, let's go to the supermarket, I need stock up the food at home!" I nodded to Sowoon's request and we both walked in to meet our supplier.

1 hour later...

Both Sowoon and I are now on the way back to the café. Just when I wanted to ask her something, she received a text from someone, probably Sungjin I guess.

Sowoon's POV

I stopped by the side of the road to check my phone.

*******

Bro Kang: Sowoon! Can you send A-Yeon to the treatment centre. I think she forgot to inform you today! I'll pick up her mum and meet you guys there!

Oh! Sure thing! We will reach in about 30 minutes!

Bro Kang: Alright, thanks my second best sister! Drive safe!

Same to you bro! See you there!^^

*******

I informed A-Yeon as she gasped in shock. "I forgot about it! I'm so sorry Sowoon! And thank you!" I smiled and started driving us to the treatment centre.

Younghyun's POV

"I'll get going guys! See ya!" I waved goodbye to my friends and left the café, making my way to fetch A-Yeon's mum.

"Hi auntie! How are you feeling today?" I greeted her mum as she greeted me back.

"Younghyun-ah, can I ask you something?" I nodded. "What do you think of my daughter? I mean as a girlfriend?" I turned to A-Yeon's mum, shocked. "I'll be honest with you Younghyun..." Auntie started and told me her secret. "Take your time, Younghyun. Just let me know once you have sorted your thoughts and feelings, okay?" I nodded and thanked her. "Let's go now! A-Yeon must be waiting for us." Auntie nodded and smiled.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! What secret is A-Yeon's mum hiding? And why does Younghyun need to think? Wait for the next update!

Finally an update on this story! Sorry that it is short though! ㅠㅠㅠ Nevertheless, I hope you liked and enjoyed reading this! Good news! I'm taking this story off the on-hold status! Have a good week ahead!!♡