Start

Tim POV
I'm currently driving home, after I was sent all the way to LSU by the school office to pick up some paperwork for the football team, which I don't mind doing but on my day off?! Seriously! I was in quite a mood as I drew closer to Start until I saw an unoccupied smoking, beat down old car and though "well their days going a lot worse than mine." When suddenly a tall woman, with a blonde ponytail came into vision, if I weren't in a very happy relationship I might even have thought that she was stunning and hot and beautiful and wonderfully pretty. But that didn't even cross my mind as I pulled up closer to her. As we drew into Start I saw her looking out her window in surprise. 
"It ain't much, old Start but as long as the town got one another it all feels like home." I tell her.
"It's wonderful." She says in a trance. As we drive pass the high-school I point out and say "That's where I work."
"Ohhh a teacher, what subject?"
"Oh um... I don't teach much these days, principal takes up a lot of time, but I like geography and English."
"All I remember about Geography is that Texas is a big state" she laughs and I can't help but laugh with her.
"Well you're already doing better than half the football team." I say half joking and half terrified that if the boys don't get their grades up we won't have a team.
"Football strong in these parts?" She asks genuinely interested.
"Yeah well, state champs 3 years running." I say with quite a bit of satisfaction, "the whole town really gets behind the boys."
"That's nice, a real sense of community I guess." Her voice makes it sound like it's something she doesn't have, but I don't want to pry.
As I drive through Start I point out the key features like the motel where she'll probably be staying and the diner and the bank. Then we pull up to Byrons Garage, he's one of my best friends and has been since highschool. "This is Byrons place, between him and me we will get you sorted" I tell Faith. I feel the need to consul or comfort her in some way but she seems like the type of girl that can hold her own. As we walk into the garage my phone rings, it's Christine. "Faith, I need to take this, you go talk to Byron. He's a great guy you'll be fine!"
"Tim I might need your help though." She says I just wave her into the garage as I answer the phone.
"Hey baby, what's up?"