Awesome short meeting.....

"I just want to keep you happy
I'm just happy if you're happy"
Jungkook POV

Then Jimin said "Ahh girls....I think.... I mean... where is your other friend??? I guess you were 3???"

Nisoo said "Ahh... SunTak.... ne. ... she went on a DATE with her namjachingu"

Jimin said "What!!! She was so pretty I thought she was single..." and heaved a sigh

Then Anna said "Oh" and we all started laughing....at Jimin....

Then Nisoo said " Oppa you all can call us by our names.... Nisoo and she is Anna" then V hyung spoke "By the way who is the girl whom out Kookie gave tickets and who is that girl...whom he usually dreams....that SWEET VOICE GI-" I cut off

Anna POV

The moment V hyung was about to complete Jungkookie cut off him and says "Ahh I remember..
I mean.... I ....should....have .... told you hyung that  the person whom I have tickets was Nisoo and the one with whom I talked was Anna"

All we all laughed at his silliness. "By the how did you met each other Nisoo and Kookie? "

Nisoo said "Oh ! Leave it.... we just met randomly near River Han.... and ...I remember.... Anna...you.... I mean....she brought a fan letter for Kookie"

I was shocked.... when she said.... my heart was pounding a lot....

I was smiling...then Kookie said "Really?" I missed and took out and gave it to him.... he said " I will read it later.... and will let you know...how was it and...but wait.... how will i  let you know...."

Then Suga hyung said "By the way you all can exchange numbers..."

I guess he liked the idea and I was smiling like crazy... Then Kookie said "Okay....let's exchange our numbers...."

Then we all exchanged out numbers...

Nisoo POV

I am really happy....just because .t bestie is happy.....

Then JHope hyung said "We will always inform you at the first place about our fan meeting or concerts....just because you all are very beautiful...so we don't want our beautiful ARMY to miss our concerts and anything " and smiled....

Then Rap Mon hyung for a call and said "Guys we gotta go.... we will have to practice for our upcoming Japanese Album.... It was really awesome to meet you all and Bye.... and looking forward to  meet you all once again"

And Jin hyung gave us 3 boxes beautifully wrapped as gifts... and all said Bye and hugged us and left...

Then we were ready to leave and suddenly someone bumped into me...

She looked up and I faced her I guess I know...she is familiar.....I have seen her..... but I don't know her name.... I have seen her.... but who is she.....

Anna said "Eunbi you"

I remember her... Eunbi. ...Lee Eunbi. ... she is my classmate...but she isn't close to me.... but I guess now we can be close...

She said "Oh mianhae Anna ah and Nisoo ah...actually I was in  a hurry" and bowed

Then Anna said "Is something bothering you??? "

She replied "Oh...Nah... actually I saw the weather.... it's going to rain...soon.... and I forgot my umbrella"

I said "We can accompany you"

Anna POV

Eunbi....she is really sweet and cute....I was once close.... but she is not really close to everyone....

Now we all went home with EUNBI.... and I guess what is SunTak doing???

What do you think what SunTak and Sungjong will be doing??? How will be they enjoying their DATE??? And BTS... they are really awwome. ... and what's the matter with Jungkookie...
Was he dreaming of Anna??? I leave these questions with you all... and let's see what's going in the atmosphere of LOVE.... with SunTak and Sungjong 😉😉

Hello readers!!! How are you ??? Did you liked this short update? ??
Do vote and comment
With love from Nihyun.....