BONUS CHAPTER

HAHAHAH SURPRISE HO

your pov

~~~

5 years later

"mom is dad getting hurt in the bathroom?" my son asked while i watched some movies.

"huh? why would you say that?" i paused the show and confusedly looked at him.

"i heard dad and he said your name twice and he said you're tight. i don't know what he means but i think he needs help." he pouted

(yes he srsly needs some help)

holy fuck, jungkook.

"i'll check what daddy's up to. how about i tuck you in bed now?" (your son's name) nodded and i lead him to his bed.

~~

after setting my son to sleep i went to our room and saw jungkook wearing a towel around his weight. you didn't know who to thank. the devil? or god?

"kook, what the fuck was that?" i whisper shouted

"what?" he looked at me with his eyes widen.

"our son heard you in the bathroom! were you jacking off?!" i tried to keep my voice low as possible.

i don't wanna let my kid hear that we're talking about masturbation. let us not take his innocence away right now.

"... well... heheh..." jungkook awkwardly laughed while he scratched the back of his neck.

"well... what would i do when i am needy for you?" his adorable smile suddenly turned into a smirk and took a few steps towards me.

(he went from 0-100 wow nut)

"jungkook if we do it now our child will hear." i folded my arms together and gave the are-u-dumb? look.

he snaked his arms around my waist and gave a short kiss.

"then lets be quiet. come on, babe."

"plus, i think it's time to have our second child." he smiled.

i closed my eyes and sighed.

"why am i agreeing to this?" i asked to myself.

he brought his attractive smirk again and pulled me toward the bed. he pushed me down the soft mattress and took all my clothes out, tossing it somewhere. things were happening that fast.

he placed his lips on my neck and started to leave some marks on it. i let out a quiet moan and suddenly felt his lips leaving my skin. he took off the towel, revealing his hard member. i am still flustered about his size though. 

sometimes i think to myself that i should be proud i am capable of enduring this size. he widened my legs apart and he started to tease me by running his tip up and down on my folds.

"just fucking go!" i groaned in frustration.

"say 'please, daddy'."  he snickered.

i gave a out a 'tsk' and rolled my eyes at the bullshit he's giving right now.

"...please daddy." i said with a monotone voice.

"what was that? i don't like that tone." he asked and only allows his tip to enter me. i tried to bring my body closer to him, just to get his throbbing member in me. he held my waist, making me stop.

damn, i was so close.

"no, mrs. jeon. i am the one who'll move. i am in charge, so, beg for it like you mean it." he pulled his tip out and started rubbing it on my clit. i squirmed under him and tossed all my ego away.

"please d-daddy!" i cried out as i felt myself getting more sensitive as he did some circular motions on my sensitive bud.

"sure thing, baby girl." he said and suddenly pushed half of him in me but i wanted more. yes, i am this fucked up for him.

"more, jungkook.. put it all in." i held onto his shoulders as i arched my back. his eyebrow raised in amusement and chuckled lowly.

"my baby is such a needy girl." he smirked to me

"i am not needy."

he kept his smug look then suddenly took his member out of mine. i whined and let out few desperate cries, clearly getting frustrated for him.

"fine! i am needy!" he chuckled at my reaction and gave a long kiss on my lips before he slammed his member in my entrance again. i moaned into the kiss as he started to make his thrusts harder and deeper. this is one of the reasons why i married jungkook. he's fucking amazing at this shit.

"oh god!" i shouted as he started to hit that spot.

"right there!" i squealed as he went deeper than before. i felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making my walls starts to get tight around jungkook's member.

"fuck." jungkook grunted while he tried to keep his pace. i looked at him and his eyes were shut. i wiped away his sweat and gave him a short kiss before i felt my self coming near.

jungkook's moans grew deeper and louder than before. hearing it come out of his mouth made me go all crazy. few hard thrusts later we both came and i felt his liquid coming in me. jungkook looked at me straight in the eye and smiled.

"ah. i am so lucky to have you." he kissed the tipped of my nose and slowly took his member out of me.

he laid next to me and pulled me to his embrace. then someone knocked.

"mommy are you and daddy ok? you guys are groaning in pain." we heard our son's soft and concerned voice.

"shit."

"shit."

~~~
IK THIS WAS AN UNEXPECTED CHAPTER BUT

HEY HEY

LIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES

~~~

2018 edit:

i am planning to unpublish this

i wrote this back when i have no sense of style in plot making, horrible flow, cringe worthy writing.

but for now no. i am willing to let you see how shitty i was at writing back then

EDITED: march 11, 2019