Chapter One: Excuses

Kenneth McCormick wasn't the brightest kid in the world, he was a drug addict, an alcoholic, but most of all he was a complete man whore.

Kenneth was arrested for smuggling drugs but he couldn't give two shits about it, knowing that he'd probably be let go soon. As the police officer who went by the name of Eric Cartman pushed him against the hood of the car and cuffed him he groaned and squirmed around "Dude, we can work this out come on. I'll do anything-" Once Kenny realized who he was talking to he swore under his breath "Shit.."

Eric smirked upon seeing Kenny's wide eyes "Get in the car bitch, you're not getting out of this one so easily." Eric wouldn't deny the fact that he's fallen under Kenny's spell once or twice. His mouth was heaven and the way he moved his hips was orgasmic, but he was completely done with his bullshit and this was a little more major than some of the other things he's done.

Kenny struggled against the cuffs and was forced into the back of the police car "Eric! Eric let me the fuck out! I'll do anything man you know that! Please!" "Sorry McCormick, I hope you enjoy your time in the big house."

So he was just going to leave him to rot in prison? Kenny was absolutely furious, he glared at Cartman the entire way there. "So even though we're fucking childhood friends you won't help me out of this situation?!" Eric turned around briefly and snarled "Shut up McCormick and respect my god damn authoritah."

Kenny opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. He didn't want to deal with Eric's shit today, he was is way too much pain and on top of the black eye and busted lip he was leaving Karen alone with his shitty parents. If he wasn't there to protect her she'd probably be beaten to death.

"Hey, fatass.."

Kenny muttered softly "Make sure my fucking parents don't touch Karen, if I'm seriously going to the big house I want you to make sure she's alright." Eric stayed silent as he drove to their destination

(Yeah I know this chapter is extremely short but the next one will definitely be longer.)