Chapter 1 Pregnant

(Hanji's P. O. V)
Last night we slept and had a massive hang over now I turn to my left and see LEVI! I realized what had happen last night I got up quickly and quietly and left his room. Everyone was still past out from the party we celebrated because we took a step forward. I ran in my room closed my door and slid down it and my knees where to my chest. Maybe it never took I'll have to see in a week I thought about my feelings for a long time and I finally realized that I have been in love with Levi gor a long time. I'll go tell him right now I get up and at this point everyone was awake so I go looking for Levi. But I couldn't find him at all then it hit me he has to be on the mess hall. I ran fown stairs and I heard voices before I even enter.

Levi can I talk to you in private? She asked.

Sure. He replies

They walked closer to the door I was hiding behind but the didn't see me becausw they didn't know.

Levi I search deep with in me and Levi I love you so I was wondering will you go out with me? She asked

Then the worst words came through his mouth the words I wish he said to me.

Yes. He replied.

I heard they walked away and I got a horrible feeling in my stomach. I tried to run to the closest bathroom. But I had a feeling I wasn't going to make it so I burst out of HQ's doors and puked in the yard. I thought it was just the stuff I drank last night I just ignore it and moved on.

(Time Skip 3 Weeks)
(Hanji's P. O. V)
I was cleaning with Levi and I act like I was happy around him so he doesn't get suspicious. I was talking to him but stopped mid sentence because I felt my sick. I think I just alarmed him I crash straight into to my bathroom and I lift my hair and threw up. I heard foot steps get closer and closer then I saw a figure.

Are you okay Shitty Glasses? He asked

Yeah must have cought something. I said well awake of my "Sickness"

Alright your dismissed from cleaning duty get some rest. He said walking out the door.

I grabbed the of the medical bottles and hid them I walk out of HQ.

Shitty Glasses Get back to bed! He yelled.

We're out of medicen I'm going to go get some then rest. I say as I hoped up onto my horse and rode off. I walked in and bought a pregnancy test and bought it. Then I got back home and put the bottles back in there place I walked into the bathroom and waited 5 minutes. I gasped at what I saw it was a positive and I know Levi is the father and there is only one person I can tell and he was drunk as Hell! So he won't know who the father is I get up and walk to Erwin's office. I knock on the door.

Who is it and state your business? He said.

Its Hanji and I came to tell you something in private it's as well personal. I say

Come in and sit. He said

I walked in and closed the door behind me meaning that only he shall know then walked and sat down.

What do you want to talk about Hanji? He asked

Erwin I'm pregnant and I'm not telling you who the father is but I'm now 3 weeks. Don't worry the child isn't yours though. I say

Erwin sighs you can't keep the baby here and you can't quite because you know alot about Titans. The only thing I can do is give you 3 years with the baby. Then after that you'll have to give the child up. He said

Okay thank you for everything Erwin if you ever find out who the father is please don't tell him. I begged

Alright then, oh Armin will be your apprentice for the three years and I'll put him under oath not to say a word. Till you start showing I'll have him ready to start being in your squad. Your dismissed for the rest of the day. He said

I got up and walked up to Erwin and hugged him then turn and walked out the door. I walk back to my room and sigh staring at the ceiling and thinking how the 9 months are going to kill me. I turn and closed my eyes I feel darkness consume me and then I sleep.