Chapter 13 Samson

(Samson's P. O. V)
I went straight to Hanji's room there was no lights on but I could still see and no one was in there. I walk to her bed and grab Shep when I heard the door close. I turn and the light's came on and there standing by the door was Levi, Hanji, and Armin. What do you want? I asked angry then Hanji walked straight up to me and push me to sit down on the couch. Which I did as I can tell they have questions for me.

Where did you learn that song? She asked

I've had it stuck in my head for a while so I sang it because that's the only song I sang and no one knows it. I tell her

Where did you get that stuff animal? Did you find it some where or steal it from a kid? Armin asked

YES! I stole that thing from a baby. I said sarcastically

WHY DID YOU STEAL IT! He yelled

OH MY TITAN SAKE! I WAS BEING SARACASTIC! I yelled

Then where did you get it? Levi asked in a cold tone.

My mother or father gave that to me when I was a baby I think? But that's the only thing I have. I say

Levi sit next to the kid real quick. Hanji order and Levi does so.

We sat there and I can see her eyes scan me then Levi she get up and goes to her closet. She holds up a picture and scans the picture me and Levi she smiles then walks over to me.

Your free to go. She said

Levi and Armin give her a weird look and then I get up and was about to go through the door when suddenly I hear her say.

Samson.

I react to my name and turn to it then I realized what I just did and the words just fell out of my mouth. How the Hell do you know my name? I asked yelling/ curiously.

She walked over and slap my mouth.

Don't say thoughs words and here look at the picture. She said

I looked at the picture and saw me! My eyes widen and I dropped to the floor on my knees. This was exactly me but I've changed so much I felt a tear run down my face.

Hanji Samson has brown hair and brown eyes not s- . He was cut off

When I was little I was the image of my father but now I'm a spinning image of my mother. He caught that gene and his blood RZ Levi is R and I'm Z. Samson was called my l-. Cut her off.

Your little worrior. I say proving myself that I was her son I'm happy I have a family but I'm angry I have many emotions going on. But I hug her and cry and she rubbed my back and I just cry into her shoulder. Why? Why did you let me go? I love I have a family I hate you let me go! I yell/ cry and she had tears running down her face and cry.

I never wanted to let you go but the king said this was not a place for a baby. But then years went on and he changed his mind I was forced to give you up. Don't be mad at your father he didn't even know you existed. I was the one who had to say goodbye on your 3rd birthday I was heart broken. I sang that song so it would stick in your head and it did so now here we are. She explain.

I chuckled and told her that the king is so dead and she chuckled at my determination. We sat like that but then I got a feeling of a tress passer on my territory. The experiments they did on me they fuse my D. N. A with a wolf and now I'm not right. I never thought I would meet my parent's so I don't know if I want to tell them.

I let go and ran to the door and tried to open but it was locked I got a sence it wasn't the boss but still I had a bad feeling.

What's wrong? Levi asked

I got a bad feeling open the door. I begged the feeling got stronger and stronger. I started to ram the door and the door was really thick no one can bring it down.

Your not going to be able to take down the door. Armin said

Then it hit me he's not coming through the door he's coming through the window. I turn and saw a figure leap up and through the window. Crash! The window broke and there stood a huge tiger with a scratch on his eye we all stared at it but they notice it's eye's are locked on mine.