Paul Walker's My Babysitter? (Volume 2) (Ch.6) Why Don't We Go There?

Paul's POV:

*Lou and I are going to Cody's and she doesn't want to go but I told her she has too. I don't want her being alone in L.A. Cody's having a barbecue, and invited the whole family. So she had to come because I wouldn't be back until maybe three am.*

"It's going to be okay.", I tell her.

*She shakes her head not agreeing with me.*

"Come on yes it will be okay, Lou.", I tell her again.

"Fine. It will be okay.", she says.

"There you go.", I say leading her outside to the back where everybody is.

"Hey there's Lou and Paul.", Cody says.

"Say hey Lou.", I whisper to her.

"Hi.", she says not really happy.

"Lou come here.", I tell her walking away a little from the family.

*She follows.*

"What's wrong?", I whisper.

"I don't want to be here with Cody.", she whispers.

"If...well go sit with Caleb.", I tell her walking off.

~~~

Lou's POV:

*I walk to Caleb and sit with him and Stephanie, while looking at my Dad drinking. I guess you could say having a good time. Caleb asks me every once in a while if I'm hungry, I just say no. Dad knows I didn't want to be at Cody's. No where near Cody.*

*Mom comes over and asks if I'm okay. I just say yeah I'm fine. I'm not really in the mood for talking to anybody right now. Dad didn't care where I wanted or not wanted to go, he just decided to go here.*

"Oh no not the Leprechaun.", Vin says.

"Yes the Leprechaun.", I say.

"What's wrong?", he asks me.

"Dad ignored me and told me to go sit by Caleb because I don't want to be here with Cody.", I tell him.

"Oh. Well I'll tell Cody to stay away okay?", he says.

"Okay.", I tell him.

*Vin walks away and tells Cody not to bother me. Vin's like the big brother that I never had. So is Dad. Cody doesn't look at me, so I'm guessing he's gonna get me later on.*

"Lou Lou what is it?", Dad asks me. "You haven't said anything since we got here babe. What's wrong?", he asks me.

"Your brother Cody! That's what's wrong.", I tell him getting up.

"What is he doing to you?", he asks me.

"Nothing. I just don't wanna be here with him.", I tell him walking away.

~~~

Paul's POV:

*I know I should chase her down, but then we'd start fighting. I don't really wanna fight tonight.*

"Lou come back.", I say not moving.

"Nope!", she says walking to the car.

*I go back and get another beer and I sit down facing the car, but not moving.*

*Well we're gonna end up fighting anyway. Might as well just go and get her.*

*I walk to the car and knock on the window.*

"Mr. Walker would really like it if his daughter would come out of the car and enjoy herself.", I say.

"Have you been drinking?", she asks me and I laugh.

"I'm not drunk. Just come out and have a little fun. The whole family's here Lou, and you're just sitting in the car. So come on.", I say.

"Is Cody drunk?", she asks Me.

"No I don't think so. He seems fine to me.", I tell her.

*She opens the car door and gets out.*

"Thanks babe.", I say.

"Yeah yeah yeah.", she says still mad at me.

*Somebody's here. I don't recognize the car.*