iii. ❝ gag me with a spoon! ❞

██████████████

MAD MAX PART DOS
iii. ❝ gag me with a spoon!

███████████████

              Steve Harrington drove like a god damn maniac. It was a miracle Nancy and Vada arrived in one peace. After a length argument over music — Vada won and blasted Ghostbusters approximately ten times in a roll because screw you Harrington — was when she was informed that they had to swing by the Wheelers resident to pick up Nancy. Which kind of screwed up her plans but whatever. Nancy was cool. Mostly. Sometimes. Not really. Nancy hated her music taste as much as Steve did. So that meant the fifteen minute car ride was going to be filled with complete silence and an occasional how are you? Fine, Nancy, you literally just asked me that a minute ago. Oh, yeah. Cool. The cycle would go on and on.

           There was a time that the two actually got along (not that Vada hated Nancy she just liked to deliberately piss her off) but things sort of shifted once high school started. Nancy went off with Barb and Vada. Well. Vada bounced around. Stoners, geeks, freaks, loners, and her least favorite. Steve Harrington and Company. Plus it didn't help that Vada liked to play outrageous pranks. She truly wished almost getting Nancy arrested was the worse one but sadly it wasn't.

          Sometime during junior year Vada broke off from Steve. Well. More specifically Tommy and Carol. Right around that time was when she decided to shift her focus from hockey pratices and yearbook to engaging in illegal activities to find out what happen to Benny. It was only recently that Steve latched back onto her. Like a freaking parasite. It should be noted that right around the time her parents gave her the ultimatum was when Steve thought it would be a good idea to be a poor man's Karate Kid. Like a ninja her ass. He was seriously buggin'.

          ❝Jesus you lunatic! What are you trying to do? Kill us?

         Steve scoffed and stole a glance at Vada through his rear view mirror. ❝It wasn't that bad.❞

         Vada was about to tear him a new one (it would of honestly just consisted of every cuss word she could think of followed by a slap to the back of his head) but was cut off by Nancy. ❝Actually,❞ she spoke up, ❝I agree with Vada. You do drive pretty badly. We could of crashed.

         Vada took it back. Nancy wasn't that bad. She had that certain holier than thou attitude like most in Hawkin's that drove Vada absolutely mad but that was about it. She couldn't really fault Nancy over trying to fit in. I mean there was a time before — as in the time when her biggest concern was an upcoming chemistry test — that Vada acted similar. She wouldn't go as far as saying that someone literally forced her to get high but peer pressure was a real bitch.