Andrew

Andrews/p/o/v - Andrews point of view

Y/p/o/v - your point of view.

Y/n - your name.

Andrew had liked your for a while, he would send glances towards you and look away when you saw him, most people knew he liked you, but you were the quiet type, mostly keeping to yourself unless practicing lines with someone.

You weren't the brightest when someone hinted towards liking you, you would just smile at their kindness.

You had a side you only ever shared with one person, but that came caving in on you, now you stay as quiet as you can, you say little as possible and don't go out much.

Andrew noticed the changes, he tried talking to you, but you'd always make up some lame excuse about why you need to go somewhere else, you were to stubborn to admit something was wrong but all you wanted to do was tell him.

So after a day of work, he tried to talk to you again, no one else was in the room, and you broke down, you told him what you thought of yourself, and why you think that way, you were abused as a child, but you didn't say anything because you didn't want to ruin your family, he sat with you for hours on the floor comforting you.

The helped you think differently he was the reason you'd wake up with a smile on your face, one day you came to set early and no one else was there, funny enough your boss had told everyone a part from you that there was a change of plans, you didn't even have a scene today, why would they message you.

You were just about to get back in your car when you see a little furry body rush towards you, a ribbon around its neck, it's tail wobbling furiously, you see Andrew rush out after the animal but stop in his tracks when he sees you.

Andrews/p/o/v

I walk over to y/n, the card in my hand, I was meant to have tied the card to the puppy but it had other ideas, I told the director not to say anything so she/he would come here, she/he had told me that they had always wanted a dog as a young child but their parents said no, so I bought her/him a puppy.

I hold the card out to her/him and smile, "it was meant to come with this card but it had its own plans"

Y/p/o/v

"Wait you got me a puppy!?, this is one of your pranks right?" You stare at Andrew shock plastered to your face, you take the card from him and read it 'I hope you love your new friend, you get to name it, your probably asking why, I don't entirely know, would you like to go on a date with me, meet at my place at 7pm wear what ever you like, and if you don't turn up then I'll take it as a no. Signed: Andrew.

You smile widely at the man you had grown to love, you had no idea how to tell him but now you didn't need to, you put the puppy on the ground and nearly squeezed the life out of Andrew, "of course I'll be there!"