38

As said in fact number 35, Tom already broke his nose twice (on set of 'The lost City of Z' and on 'Chaos Walking'). On November 13, 2017, he broke his nose for the third time, again on the set of Chaos Walking; he told his fan base via Instagram story. "What a way to finish a movie," he quotes.

UPDATE: He didn't really broke his nose! On November 18, 2017, he corrected his past Instagram story with the words "early diagnosis", again, in his story. 

~~~

~~~

(Hey everyone! Athena here :) Just so you know, Y/H/C means Your Hair Color. Enjoy this fact's blurb!)

Sighing softly, I press the bag of ice to my friend's nose. "And how did you break your nose again?"

"I don't wanna talk about it," Tom chuckles softly. Because of the pressure I'm putting on his nose, he kinda sounds like Squidward from Spongebob. I giggle softly at my thoughts.

"Is this like...the third time?"

"Shut up, Y/N!" He laughs. I giggle softly and bite my lip gently. I gaze over his features slowly, skipping over his eyes. My own orbs trace over his sharp jawline; I do my best not to swoon. I take notice in the position we're in; Tom's sitting on the counter of his hotel room, me standing in between in legs. I will my cheeks to not turn red. This crush just keeps getting worse and worse.

"U-Um, Y/N?" Tom speaks softly. I look in his eyes, swallowing the small lump in my throat at how intense they are. "Do you think this is a bad time to ask you out on a date?"

My eyes widen slightly, but my smile widens even more. I shake my head slightly, some strands of my Y/H/C hair falling out of my messy bun. "It's never a bad time to ask that."

"Well, in that case. Are you free on Friday?"

~~~

a/n

UGH
WHY TOM
WHYYY?!
You shouldn't be let outside. You're an idiot. A cute, little idiot-bean.

- Ella