Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

BEING HANNAH

HANNAH'S POV

Everything is in slow motion. I'm running as fast as I can to he to Noah's new truck that i drove here so we can get to the hospital, but I just feel like I'm going too slow.

Yes, Gianna and Marli aren't the nicest, but I care about them no matter what.

Noah's already at the hospital, so I slide into the drivers seat and put the key in the ignition as the truck roars to life.

I speed onto the highway as fast as I can without getting caught and then hang a right to exit and turn into the hospital parking lot.

I really hope they're okay.

"Please be okay, please be okay," I mumble as I park and run up to the entrance.

------------------

NOAH'S POV

I've been in Marli's room for the past few hours at the hospital.

"So tell me what happened again?" I asked concerned.

She giggles.

"Noah, sweetie, calm down. It was just a little car accident. I'm fine now. I promise," she reassures me with a smile.

I return the smile and then walk over to her now outstretched hand and take it.

"On a totally unrelated note," she says smiling, "has your little 'girlfriend' found out about us being together yet?"

"No," I say confidently. She looks at me. I can't quite tell what she's going to say but the look that she has tells me that she's worried about my feelings for Hannah. "Marli, I promise. I never really liked her anyways," I say reassuringly. She smiles again and leans in closer to my face. I close my eyes...

--------------

HANNAH'S POV

I begin to slow my pace as I walk up tithe front desk where a girl in scrubs smiles at me and greets me.

"Gianna Galba and Marli Ruis please?" I ask.

She smiles and gives me their room number and directions to get there.

Soon enough, the elevator dings and the doors open.

"216.....216," I mumble.

210

212

214....

"216!" I say in triumph. I smile and swing the door open, embracing myself for the terrible injuries the girls probably have, but instead I find the entire opposite...Noah? Marli?

-----------

I UPDATED GUYS

AND I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY!!!

Sorry it's taken so long!

Just to be clear, this is ENTIRELY fiction okay??(:

Well, enjoy!

Kisses!

~Jessie(: