Another Night?

The next morning Naomi woke up with a bright smile on her face she felt like she slept on a cloud that the cloud nymph Nephele herself crafted just for her, she couldn't remember the last she felt so good waking up. She couldn't remember the last time a man was able to fuck her as good as that Vampire Dean did last night.

A pout formed on her face, she literally had some Eros type dick and she's probably never gonna have that type of dick again. Huffing she used her magic to summon her silk robe so she could go out to check if everyone was here and all the guest got home. Just as she was about to swing her legs over the edge of the bed the bedroom door slammed open causing Naomi to let out a rather undignified help as she clutched her robe tighter to her body.

Staggering into her room with a glare on their face was Ember, her eyes narrowing in on Naomi.

“You!” Ember hissed out as she raised an accusatory finger at the Queen who pointed at herself and mouthed ‘me?” a look of complete confusion on her face. What the fuck did she do?

“Yes you!”

Still glaring Ember started to limp towards Naomi, using the wall to help stable herself. Her legs felt like fucking Jello.“You are worst than the Catholicism Devil itself!” Ember hissed out, flopping onto her back once she reached the bed
a sigh of relief escaping her mouth.

“Excuse you!?” Naomi yelled clearly offended

Snapping her head toward the Queen she continued her rant. “Do you know what it like to take not one but three demon dicks?! Do you know how fucking rough three demons are?! Look at all these bite marks!” She pointed to her neck before gesturing at her thighs that were exposed since too was wearing a silk robe. “They were ruthless! Bending me in ways I didn't know I can bend! Should of
“My poor pussy…” She muttered the last part.

“Ember!” Naomi gasped as she let out a small giggle at Ember vulgar mouth. She did had to admit Ember looked all types of fucked up, though she did admit a radiate glow so said demon dicks must've been real good.

“And it's your fault, had to be my wing woman! Now fix me!” Naomi let out a sigh but ultimately she casted a healing spell on the woman and deciding to take precaution casted on one herself.

“At least it was only for one night.” The queen said but was taken back by the short bark of laughter from Ember causing her to raise an eyebrow as she looked at her friend.

“Oh no...no, no, no, no! Those motherfucker made sure I'm gonna see them again.” She said, even going as far to take up a pompous British accent when she said ‘See them again’. “Bastards...still gonna fuck ‘em when I get the chance. Just not all at once.” Or she thought.

Naomi just shook her head as she removed herself from the bed heading towards the bathroom. “Girl you're wild.” She murmured as she walked over to the bathtub drawing her bath. She added a few herbs and oils to help prepare her for the long day ahead. Being accompanied by Ember and Sasha, Naomi was going to meet up with a few other powerful covens, handle some issues. While it should go smoothly, she had to deal with the Wyatt's Coven and that's never fun.

Ember stayed in the bed stretching out on the lush bedding before she realized Naomi fucked on this bed and hopped her ass up real quick, deciding she was going to raid the closet instead. “I’ve always been wild girl.” Ember called back as she let her fingers dance across the delicate lace and silk clothing. And it's true Ember always had a wild side shit, she wouldn't even consider it a wild side, more like it was just her.

As Ember let her fingers rub the fabrics between them she began to think about her past.  If you would've told 18 year old Ember well…’Athena’ as she was known as back then, that she would be one of the young Queen Naomi's most trusted adviser she would've laughed in your face. And probably beat your ass for thinking you can just approach and speak to her! Ember shook her head letting out a small laugh, ‘Athena’ thought she was big and bad.